“Good Place to Stay!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Bradenton, Florida
“Good Place to Stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Room was suite and spacious. Worked well for 3 adults. Very friendly and helpful staff. Walking distance to good BBQ- Judge Bean's. Only suggestion - need to clean up bar area before the next morning. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and tasty. Will be back.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
brighton, tn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I spent the night on June 7, 2014 and had a great experience. I had a early check in and late check out. The room was spacious and comfortable. most import of all it was clean. We ate lunch upon arrival and was waited on by Christie T. She was an exceptional waitress. She was quick, polite and very nice. The food was reasonably priced and very good. The persons at the check in were really nice. This was during the CMA festival and the hotel was packed. parking was plentiful in the back though. All in all it was a great stay and I would stay there again. It is a considerable distance from downtown Nashville although the hotel has a shuttle that will take you to restaurants about 5 miles away. While in Nashville we attended the Grand Old Opry and ate dinner at the downtown Melting Pot. We had a great experience at both places. .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear crunch 413,
Thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your trip to the CMA festival this year and happy our hotel was part of it. Thank you for the shout-out for Christie in the restaurant. She gets a lot of great comments and thank you for taking the time to single her out. Hope to see you for next years festival !

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

This property is lovely, well maintained and front desk was friendly upon our late arrival. The access to our room was another story. We were at the back of the hotel. It had 2 entries on either side, one of which had a lot of stairs. Arriving late and exhausted we found the access from the parking lot to the room a lot of work. By time we made it to our room we were pleasantly surprised. Great location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Mickey2go,
Thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the suite once you made it to it. I apologize for the parking experience. Our front parking lot does fill up first and then we have lots of parking and 3 other entrances around the sides and back of the hotel. i am sorry you had the one with a flight of stairs to navigate. I hope that does not prevent you from visiting us again and we hope it is soon!

Thanks again for the feedback.

Atlanta, GA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here for the first time last weekend. The facility is nice to look at, the rooms large and spacious and the front desk is very friendly. If it wasn't for the front desk staff I'd give this hotel a lower rating. During our time here the hotel was at capacity and very busy and the staffing levels appeared appropriate. What wasn't in evidence was a general manager making the rounds and ensuring everything was in tip-top shape. For example.....the sitting area outside the pool had towels, beer bottles, empty glasses and cigarettes left on the tables for almost 48 hours. I saw a hotel guest cleaning up the area after 12 hours. I had mentioned the need for this to be cleaned right when I saw it and still nothing was done. The pool area itself was very light on towels and I had to ask to have it refreshed. Also noticed the tables just outside the main restaurant area had towels and breakfast food strewn across until 9 pm at night. Anyone riding the elevators could easily see the mess and guests were commenting on how it had been there for hours. Obviously the hotel GM does not ride the elevators and inspect his facility. In addition the bed in our room had a very worn out mattress that should have been replaced quite some time ago. All in all a visually pretty facility, but poorly run and I would not return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank yes2travel
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear yes2travel,
Thank you for your feedback in your review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel and I agree we do have a wonderful front desk staff. We do try to make sure we have adequate staff on at all time like you observed. The main reason you did not see me making my normal rounds is because I was on vacation during your visit. We do have other managers who were here though so I will certainly address with them the areas they missed. I am sorry you did not enjoy the bed as we get a lot of compliments on them. In any event we have them all scheduled to be replaced by early next year. Hopefully you will come back and give us a try then. Let me know when you are coming and I will be sure to introduce myself.

Paducah, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This hotel provided great location, comfort, cleanliness, and accommodations. It was very clean and had a great place to eat breakfast inside the inner garden porch area. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Susannah,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel and we hope to see you back soon! Safe Travels!

Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nothing exciting to say, just a solid hotel in Brentwood, good location, friendly staff, average value for the price, I guess... we stayed one night and was on our way. Rooms were clean, halls were quiet, everything ok.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lawbooks01
Dear Lawbooks01,
Thank you for the review of our hotel and you short stay with us. We enjoy being a consistent hotel with good service and a clean rooms. Hope your travels bring you back this way !

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

As a business traveler, I want a bit of space, some decent food, a decent wi-fi connection, and reasonable response when I want something. I've stayed at this Hilton Suites twice now, and it has been all of those things. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The wi-fi has worked reliably, and since I'm a Hilton HHonors member I get the higher speed connection. I'll happily stay here whenever I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the center can be a bit noisier.