Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites
US$143
US$140
US$163
US$152
Best Western Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$164
Travelocity
US$128
Priceline
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
US$115
Priceline
1,092 results
All reviewsatrium areapool tablelarge bathroomgreat hotelsuite hotelindoor poolbreakfast buffetliving roomfront desk staffcommon areasbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againking suitebusiness travelerbed was very comfortablegreat roomstaff was friendly
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is an all suite hotel with a layout similar to an Embassy Suites. It was
very clean but looked like it could use an update. The lighting in our room was
dim and made worse by the fact that two light bulbs in the living room needed to
be replaced. I guess housekeeping didn't notice it when they made up the room.
We got there late and left very early in the morning, so we didn't bother to
complain. There's a shopping center with a Harris Teeter a short drive away,
and the airport is about 20 minutes away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Saluga,
Thank you for the review of your stay with us! I apologize you had lights out in your living room area. It is possible housekeeping missed those. There are also a couple of two-way switches in the room that sometimes make a light look out when it is accidentally switched off. That should have been corrected before your arrival as well so I do apologize you had that issue. We actually do have some updates on the drawing board for our bathrooms and public areas of the hotel. I hope you get to return and see them once complete.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Room was suite and spacious. Worked well for 3 adults. Very friendly and helpful staff. Walking distance to good BBQ- Judge Bean's. Only suggestion - need to clean up bar area before the next morning. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and tasty. Will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I spent the night on June 7, 2014 and had a great experience. I had a early check in and late check out. The room was spacious and comfortable. most import of all it was clean. We ate lunch upon arrival and was waited on by Christie T. She was an exceptional waitress. She was quick, polite and very nice. The food was reasonably priced and very good. The persons at the check in were really nice. This was during the CMA festival and the hotel was packed. parking was plentiful in the back though. All in all it was a great stay and I would stay there again. It is a considerable distance from downtown Nashville although the hotel has a shuttle that will take you to restaurants about 5 miles away. While in Nashville we attended the Grand Old Opry and ate dinner at the downtown Melting Pot. We had a great experience at both places. .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear crunch 413,
Thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your trip to the CMA festival this year and happy our hotel was part of it. Thank you for the shout-out for Christie in the restaurant. She gets a lot of great comments and thank you for taking the time to single her out. Hope to see you for next years festival !

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This property is lovely, well maintained and front desk was friendly upon our late arrival. The access to our room was another story. We were at the back of the hotel. It had 2 entries on either side, one of which had a lot of stairs. Arriving late and exhausted we found the access from the parking lot to the room a lot of work. By time we made it to our room we were pleasantly surprised. Great location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Mickey2go,
Thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the suite once you made it to it. I apologize for the parking experience. Our front parking lot does fill up first and then we have lots of parking and 3 other entrances around the sides and back of the hotel. i am sorry you had the one with a flight of stairs to navigate. I hope that does not prevent you from visiting us again and we hope it is soon!

Thanks again for the feedback.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here for the first time last weekend. The facility is nice to look at, the rooms large and spacious and the front desk is very friendly. If it wasn't for the front desk staff I'd give this hotel a lower rating. During our time here the hotel was at capacity and very busy and the staffing levels appeared appropriate. What wasn't in evidence was a general manager making the rounds and ensuring everything was in tip-top shape. For example.....the sitting area outside the pool had towels, beer bottles, empty glasses and cigarettes left on the tables for almost 48 hours. I saw a hotel guest cleaning up the area after 12 hours. I had mentioned the need for this to be cleaned right when I saw it and still nothing was done. The pool area itself was very light on towels and I had to ask to have it refreshed. Also noticed the tables just outside the main restaurant area had towels and breakfast food strewn across until 9 pm at night. Anyone riding the elevators could easily see the mess and guests were commenting on how it had been there for hours. Obviously the hotel GM does not ride the elevators and inspect his facility. In addition the bed in our room had a very worn out mattress that should have been replaced quite some time ago. All in all a visually pretty facility, but poorly run and I would not return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank yes2travel
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear yes2travel,
Thank you for your feedback in your review of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel and I agree we do have a wonderful front desk staff. We do try to make sure we have adequate staff on at all time like you observed. The main reason you did not see me making my normal rounds is because I was on vacation during your visit. We do have other managers who were here though so I will certainly address with them the areas they missed. I am sorry you did not enjoy the bed as we get a lot of compliments on them. In any event we have them all scheduled to be replaced by early next year. Hopefully you will come back and give us a try then. Let me know when you are coming and I will be sure to introduce myself.