“Hampton Inn Brentwood”

Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 30 May 2014

1. I specifically asked for a room away from the road, elevator and ice machine. We were first put in a room right by the interstate with motorcycle noise, truck noise etc. They did not do what I specifically asked for in a telephone conversation with the desk clerk. They moved us to another room but we had to ask for it to be done. 2. I left my charger for my Samsung Note pad in the room. I called the hotel just 3 hours after we left and told them exactly where it was plugged in. I spoke to David he told me he would get with housekeeping, call me back and mail it if they found it. Never heard from him. Wednesday May 28th I called hotel again and spoke to a female, told her the problem, her only response was I will enter it into the lost and found system. I told her someone was to call me back yesterday and did not. I wanted to know if it was found or not. I specifically ask her to please ask housekeeping and call me back. As of today Friday May 30th I still have not heard one word from anyone at this hotel. I cannot believe they did not find the little base plug exactly where I told them it was and truly cannot believe no one has bother to call me back. I might not get it back but the principle of 2 people specifically telling me they would call me back in my customer service book is not acceptable. I have been a HHonors member for many years. I don't travel a tremendous amount but when I do I like staying at Hilton properties. This could change if your staff cannot even be courteous enough to do what they say they will do. Extremely disappointed with the service. Did not act like it mattered at all I was missing something or that they even wanted to help me find it. Thank you,

2  Thank Martha T

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had two rooms at this property for a quick overnight on a long drive from Ohio to Florida. Being just south of Nashville put us just a bit more than 1/2 way to our destination, so it was a convenient stop, -gas and food nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel had all of the Hampton basics: a variety of breakfast items and good, easy-to-connect WiFi. Our rooms were actually very nice, easy and convenient layout, nice bathrooms and fantastic beds. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pretty much always have a good experience at a Hampton and this property was no exception. Very helpful and friendly front desk person. An excellent room and good breakfast. Overall a great place to stay while in Nashville area.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were in Nashville for our daughter's wedding. The wedding was at Marathon Village close to downtown Nashville. We stayed here at Hampton Inn in Brentwood and the drive to our venue was very easy and not as much traffic as there is in the downtown area. Because it is so close to the interstate, you can hear the traffic, but it wasn't bad. Overall, it was a great location and everything was fine.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Hampton Nashville/Brentwood is a very nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff. It provides excellent WIFI services & the hot breakfast can't be beat. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was our third Hampton Inn in a weeks time driving from the south to the north. It was not an easy place to find. You can see the Hampton inn sign but it is tucked in the back of an access road. You can't really run or walk to other places. You really do need a car. The room was like the other 2 Hamptons we stayed in so all was fine. They do have a coin operated washing machine and dryer which is nice. However, when I went to get change at the front desk for them, they did not have any. Also, not a lot of literature about Nashville. It would be nice if they contacted the Chamber of Commerce for those who are visiting and are not business travelers for some area attractions.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are best
Reviewed 14 May 2014

For the most part I find Hampton Inns boring... but boring in a good way, and this one is no exception. Good beds, clean, quiet, exercise amenities/ pool and decent chain restaurants nearby. This property is well located off Interstate 65 and Old Hickory Blvd but is somewhat secluded/surrounded by busy streets, meaning if you want to go for a walk, don't bother; use the treadmill instead.