“Clean, comfortable and close”

Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
United States
“Clean, comfortable and close”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We have stayed at this particular Hampton Inn several times for the following reasons: it's a reliable brand, close to the interstate, clean (not on bedbugregistry.com), and extremely comfortable. I travel with my 80+ year old mother who is extremely picky. She thought this was one of the best hotels she has stayed. It made my life easier!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Brentwood, TN. Friday night May 30- 2014. I had prepaid for the night. When we arrived the date in the system was wrong. Janet Cooper the manager worked to get the pre-pay transferred. The staff was exceptional. I was there with 3 , long haired daughters who forgot shampoo and needed extra blankets. Julia and Janet where so helpful with great attitudes. Julia actually baked my girls extra cookies while we waited for the reservation to be changed. Thank you all for great service, a nice modern clean room and pool. Breakfast was awesome.

Room Tip: Check your reservation dates before you leave!
Gardendale, Alabama
Reviewed 30 May 2014

1. I specifically asked for a room away from the road, elevator and ice machine. We were first put in a room right by the interstate with motorcycle noise, truck noise etc. They did not do what I specifically asked for in a telephone conversation with the desk clerk. They moved us to another room but we had to ask for it to be done. 2. I left my charger for my Samsung Note pad in the room. I called the hotel just 3 hours after we left and told them exactly where it was plugged in. I spoke to David he told me he would get with housekeeping, call me back and mail it if they found it. Never heard from him. Wednesday May 28th I called hotel again and spoke to a female, told her the problem, her only response was I will enter it into the lost and found system. I told her someone was to call me back yesterday and did not. I wanted to know if it was found or not. I specifically ask her to please ask housekeeping and call me back. As of today Friday May 30th I still have not heard one word from anyone at this hotel. I cannot believe they did not find the little base plug exactly where I told them it was and truly cannot believe no one has bother to call me back. I might not get it back but the principle of 2 people specifically telling me they would call me back in my customer service book is not acceptable. I have been a HHonors member for many years. I don't travel a tremendous amount but when I do I like staying at Hilton properties. This could change if your staff cannot even be courteous enough to do what they say they will do. Extremely disappointed with the service. Did not act like it mattered at all I was missing something or that they even wanted to help me find it. Thank you,

2 Thank Martha T
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had two rooms at this property for a quick overnight on a long drive from Ohio to Florida. Being just south of Nashville put us just a bit more than 1/2 way to our destination, so it was a convenient stop, -gas and food nearby. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel had all of the Hampton basics: a variety of breakfast items and good, easy-to-connect WiFi. Our rooms were actually very nice, easy and convenient layout, nice bathrooms and fantastic beds. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Lafayette, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pretty much always have a good experience at a Hampton and this property was no exception. Very helpful and friendly front desk person. An excellent room and good breakfast. Overall a great place to stay while in Nashville area.

Hope Hull, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were in Nashville for our daughter's wedding. The wedding was at Marathon Village close to downtown Nashville. We stayed here at Hampton Inn in Brentwood and the drive to our venue was very easy and not as much traffic as there is in the downtown area. Because it is so close to the interstate, you can hear the traffic, but it wasn't bad. Overall, it was a great location and everything was fine.

Ina, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Hampton Nashville/Brentwood is a very nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff. It provides excellent WIFI services & the hot breakfast can't be beat. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in the area.