“Good food as well as multiple televised sports events”
Review of Anchor Down Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Anchor Down Bar and Grill
Crossville, TN
“Good food as well as multiple televised sports events”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Anchor Down has great burgers, steaks and seafood as well as a casual atmosphere. Excellent service. Both indoor and outdoor dining. Only 10 minutes from Dale Hollow Lake. Great place to unwind after a day on the lake.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank gvoiles

Monticello, Kentucky
“Group dinner party”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

About 30 of us recently had an evening dinner as a group at this restaurant. Our waitresses did a nice job and brought us our orders in a timely manner. They were pleasant and efficient. We had fried banana peppers as an appetizer and they were good. I had a salad which was just a plain salad. I had the ribeye steak for my meal and it was very good, flavorful, and a nice size. I think everyone enjoyed the way they took care of us and the good food they served us. I think they are getting a nice reputation for the steaks they serve.

• Visited December 2013