“We recently stayed at this Hampton Inn and we were VERY pleased”

Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Reviewed 4 March 2013

the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff exceeded our expectations.We will definitely be staying there anytime we are in the area and will recommend it to anyone who is traveling through.The view is breathtaking!I Can not wait to go back and stay there again.Great job!

Room Tip: ask for a room in the front.it has the best view of the lake and the mountains
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Just saw the sign and thought "okay, a Hampton Inn;" we know what we are getting. First we drove up the long, steep driveway in that was lit by small white lights all the way; then we saw the antique farm implements and the statuary...hmmm. We checked in and found that they have llamas on the hillside to keep the grass "trimmed." There were tons of historical photos and posters in the common areas and halls, mainly from the local area. In the morning we were greeted at breakfast by the owner "Hack" Ayers, who got us coffee, tea and OJ while we got the rest of our hot breakfast. He visited with us for awhile and was very pleasant and interesting. What fun! Highly recommend a stop for some old time stories and hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

We are glad that you all got to stay with us. Thank you for the review. Hope you all enjoyed everything and we hope to see you all again.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Husband and I always try to stop here when ever we a passing through Tennessee on our way to Florida. Love all the pictures on the hall walls. The decor is like a small museum to the local area. The views of the lake and mountains are a welcoming sight after looking at cars and semis on a long stretch of highway.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing us on your trips to Florida. We love hearing from our guest. Glad that you all enjoy the lake view and all the pictures. Look foward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

My family stayed here last summer visiting family. It was a very relaxing hotel, clean and felt like home away from home. Clean pool, laundry room was nice on our long trip, breakfast was beyond what we expected! We plan to go back next time we visit family later this year! It's in a great location, lots to do in Tn.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you and your family again this summer. Hope to see you soon!!!!

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Awesome I always feel at home here the staff feels like family too I usually visit during Tennesse Homecoming festival in october we always play music and sing at night in the lobby it kinda feels like church love waking up to breakfast and hack being the host southern hospitalty at its best sidenote my family and I usually get together then too like a family reunion with my regular family and my hampton family too its an awesome place to stay would recomend it to anyone on i 75 they will treat you right

• Stayed: October 2012
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Hello to are second family and friends. We love having you all here with us during the homecoming and we can't wait to see you all again this year. We will be ready with the cookies , cobblers, and ice cream. See you all soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

We stayed on our way to Florida. Hadn't planned to stay here but the road ahead was closed due to weather conditions The room was just what we needed: clean and comfortable. The breakfast next morning was great (except for the eggs which were ok but not great. Stick to the waffles and fruit). The hotel was very quiet and we had a great nights sleep in a very comfortable bed

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for your review. Glad you had a comfortable and good night stay with us. Look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

We have stayed at this property now 3 times and each time we find something new to enjoy. There is a lot of memorabilia around the hotel, national and local. We especially enjoy learning about the owner through his pictures and stories. They always have fresh baked cookies at check in and the breakfast is delicious! If you are traveling through northern Tennessee on I 75, give this hotel a visit. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces east, away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank AngelaLOH

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you all have been returning to stay with us. We enjoy hearing that you have got to learn from Hack. He loves meeting new people and telling them a little bit about the history around here.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
Super 8 Caryville TN
#4 of 4 in Caryville
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!