“Great Hampton Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Chatrlotte, United States
“Great Hampton Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

One of the best Hampton's I've stayed at. Best value I've seen in a while from Hilton chain. Decor here is wonderful, with many unusual local artifactes throughout property. Wonderful swinging chairs overlooking lake in parking lot. A unique property at a great price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you Charles T for your kind review. Hope that you can come and stay with us again!!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Hampton Inn Caryville is not your normal Hampton. Sure it has the same great service, comfortable rooms and breakfast daily, but its unique interiors and scenic location make it an extra special place to stay. The surrounding mountains and Cove Lake are pretty to look but what we liked most was seeing all the antiques and memorabilia that fill the lobby and hallways. It's conveniently located off I-75 and was the perfect stopping point on our way to Florida.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you jrohio for your review on here. So glad that you enjoyed all ot the memorabilia on the walls and in the lobby. We hope that you will come and stay with us again on your next trip to Florida. Thanks again!!!!
Waterford, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed one night here on Saturday, April 5th with two of my children.
The staff was great, and the continental breakfast was excellent the next day! Hack Ayers served me my coffee! He gave me a song written about Speedwell where most of my relatives live!
The room was clean and the beds were comfy!
I would stay here again if need be! Seeing the llama's was a nice treat. Who knew?!!!
I love Tennessee!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you Jenny B for your wonderful review on here. So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hack is one of a kind he tries to make everyone feel like family. Hope to see you again in the near future!!!!
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

From the night desk clerk explaining the uniqueness of this particular hotel to the llamas on the hillside in the morning it is a great stay. Very convenient to a beautiful state park and wonderful scenery in general. The staff was fabulous.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you Andrea E for your very nice review. So glad that you enjoyed the view and llamas. Hope that you can come and stay with us again in the future. Thanks again!!!!
troy, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Whenever we travel to Florida we always plan a stay at this hotel. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. It's in a very beautiful and scenic area which also makes it a nice relaxing place to stay after a long day of driving. If you get the chance, have a chat with the owner. He's a very pleasant man with a lot of good stories to share.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you Kathleen S. for you review. So glad to hear that you stay with us on your way to Florida. We look forward seeing you again on your next stay here. Thank you again for always staying with us!!!!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Just read another review and wanted to elaborate on the service at this Hampton Inn. Chris on the front desk is an absolute gem - he indeed ordered food for us and it was like heaven on earth after a 12 hour drive to have our food warm and waiting for us - don't know of any other hotel that would provide such a service! Our second visit was definitely just as good as our first and we look forward to returning. Our room overlooking the lake was clean and lovely - one of the best Hampton Inns in our travels so far.

Room Tip: Ask for one overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you kadilo for your great review. So glad to hear that Chris took care of you about dinner. He is a great employee. We look forward to seeing you again on future stays. Thank you again!!!!!
London, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stopped at the Hampton Inn in Caryville on April 10,2014. This place is full of history. The walls are lined with photos,pictures and memorabilia. There are many lovely antiques through out the hotel. The hotel is located on a hill and has a beautiful view. We found the room was very clean. A good selection of fresh food for breakfast was provided as well as coffee,tea and cookies in the evening (nice touch). We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Janet K for the wonderful review. Thank you so much for recommending us. We love hearing from our guest. Hope to see you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
#1 of 1 in Pioneer
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Knoxville Clinton

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!