“Beautiful location/Friendly Staff”

Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This Hampton Inn location was as good as all the others I stayed in during my 10 day vacation. The staff was polite and professional and went out of their way to accommodate my needs. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who was traveling and needed a clean, comfortable room with a good breakfast in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you Jennifer C for the wonderful review on here. Thank you for recommending us to other people. Hope that you can come and stay with us again future stays. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I always stay here when visiting friends in the area. The rooms are always clean, the beds comfy, and the breakfast varied and plentiful. I enjoy the llamas in the back and the view of Cove lake in the front!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Nancy M for the review and always staying with us during your visits. Hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The setting is lovely. The hotel grounds are delightful and the accommodations were luxurious. The breakfast buffet had a wide variety of foods from which to choose, and the hotel staff were efficient and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Cheryl R for your review. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again in the future!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

staff very friendly,rooms very clean.breakfast looked ok don't eat breakfast.the room were clean and had plenty of space used the internet and it worked great,i would tell people to stop on their trips.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you sandraorlawrencev for the review. So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again for future stays. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is my preferred hotel when we come to visit the Caryville/LaFollette area. Our family is originally from Caryville, and I've stayed at this hotel many, many times, over the past several years when we have come down to visit family.

The entrance and the hallways are filled with local historical photos, news clippings & ephemera, antiques, old farming equipment, classic cars, and tons of other things to look at. The llamas outside are a certainly a unique feature, and are quite endearing to watch.

The rooms are very comfortable, many with lovely balconies and views of the lake. Those that look out to the back of the property offer an occasional glimpse of the llamas grazing on the land surrounding the hotel. Linens and towels are always top notch and freshly laundered.

Occasionally I have had small issues with noise from neighbouring rooms, but usually when families with children are staying in them. Normally I sleep well and am not disturbed by other customers.

The breakfast has been really well done the times when I have been there. A great selection of standard hot and cold items. Copious amounts of tea and coffee.

I can't recommend it highly enough if you're coming to the area and want a great hotel without the crazy price tag that some local resorts might charge.

Room Tip: For a stunning view book a room with a balcony that looks over Cove Lake. Absolutely gorgeous, espec...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
sherry m, General Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you Erin B for your wonderful review here on tripadvisor. Thank you for always staying with us when you come to visit family in the area. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Thanks again!!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hotel sits on a ridge line overlooking Cove Lake and provides for a very peaceful setting. The interior of the facility is very clean , well maintained and is decorated with memorabilia throughout. The room was very clean, well appointed and quiet. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you David S for your review. So glad you enjoyed the view and the state park view. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Family owned and operated, lovingly and respectfully: Best Hampton or other Hilton property we've ever used; surprising in many ways. Every square inch of every hallway seems to be covered with fascinating historical photos and news clips illuminating the coal mining, moonshining, and other endeavors that once thrived nearby. Antiques of all kinds, including beautifully restored cars, only add to the charm. The quiet, restful hotel sits high on a hill, with four llamas frolicking in the "front yard" and beyond, a very nice view of a large lake and mountains. Tables and chair have been thoughtfully placed on a patio overlook to maximize visitors' enjoyment of the tableau. Price was excellent, especially since the included hot breakfast was so much better than at other properties we've tried.

Room Tip: You really can't go wrong with any of them.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ValpoTraveler

Thank you Valpo Traveler for your wonderful review on here. We love hearing from our guest. So glad that you enjoyed all of the picture with the history. We look forward to seeing you again for future stays. Thanks again!!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caryville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville
Super 8 Caryville TN
#4 of 4 in Caryville
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville North

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!