All reviewsantique carshack ayerssliding doorcove lake state parkhave stayed here several timesllamas grazingmountain viewevery morningsouthern hospitalitygreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastexcellent staystaff was friendlywaffleswould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelclean rooms
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Hampton Inns have earned a reputation for high quality and this one is no exception. The rooms were lovely and the breakfast was quite good... there was even a nice selection of fresh fruit. The only downside was that there was a barn door for the bathroom. Fine if you are alone or with a spouse. Not so much if traveling with a friend!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Danny O, Manager at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us we are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for one night on our way to Gatlinburg. The rooms were clean, updated, and reasonably priced. We enjoyed the breakfast and free coffee that is available 24 hours. There are cute swings overlooking the lake, and there are llamas roaming the premises. We didn't use the pool area, but it looked nice. Overall, we were very pleased with our brief stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber H

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I enjoyed my stay at this Hampton Inn. The staff is friendly and the hotel is very clean/comfortable. I checked in online the day before arrival, picked my room with a mountain view, and arrived to an easy check-in process. My room was very clean and comfortable but the staff at this hotel make this location an excellent choice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 475douglasa

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I love this hotel. It is very clean, the staff of excellent, and the beds are very comfortable. The breakfast is a huge plus also! My children enjoyed the pool very much. I love watching the llamas up on the hill! They are so cool. This hotel is very unique. Same Hampton Inn quality, but outstanding in service.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rocki949

Thank you for staying us we are glad you enjoyed your stay please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We drove an extra 30 mins because it was around $30 less than the other Hampton we had planned on...plus our kids were being good, so we figured, why not? So thrilled we did...the updates in the room were great...everything was clean and new...and the pillows. I am *always* disappointed in pillows in all our hotels. These had 4 different types on the bed and they were great. Might not seem like a big deal to some, but it was for me. Oh, and the view was beautiful and my kids loved the Llamas behind the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 544cassidyd

Thank you for staying with us we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Caryville, TN. We hope to see you back soon!