“Fair food....poor service”

Shoney's
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Caryville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Family of 4 went for dinner. The server seemed to be relatively new and had a very difficult time.

We ordered a fish sandwich...came on a bun with NOTHING else....had to ask for lettuce, tomato, tartar sauce....and this took forever to get there.

My daughter ordered kids spaghetti. I asked what is the sauce and was told, plain tomato....it came with a meat sauce (she is a vegetarian)....it was taken back and took 15 min to make a new dish.

We also ordered garden salads....they came with no dressing....had to wait for this also. Shoneys is inexpensive but the service could have been MUCH better

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Everything from the food to the restrooms were disgusting. We got the buffet and everything was rubbery, hard, or cold...etc (or a combination of 2 out more).

Service was friendly and fast, but just a terrible place to eat

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This was by far the worst dinner I've ever eaten in my life. The staff was friendly, the food I wouldn't let my dog eat. Uck!!

1  Thank TerryHostetler
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We got the dinner buffet (9.39 before tax) and dessert and spent 23.78. The carrots on the salad bar were funky not sure whether they weren't cooked all the way or old. I wish buffets would list what is there to choose! I almost got what I thought was tapioca pudding as it was by other puddings and luckily I asked since it was tarter sauce. At least there is a gas station nearby!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Had the buffet, salads were fresh, but meats were deep fried way too long; high school (?) waitress was talking with 2 girls at a booth about personal business for the whole hour we were there and they were being nasty to another girl who was doing all the work at the food bar. Bullying ? Didn't see anyone who looked like a supervisor.