“Visit my Sister in law” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga

Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga
Ranked #10 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Williamsburg, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Looks like a newer property from the outside but definitely not on the inside. Should have inquired a little further when my son told me the shower head was rusty. What I saw when I went to take my shower turned my stomach. Shower head was extremely moldy. If I had seen this before he took his shower I would have asked for a different room. I can only believe that this is accepted as being sufficient cleaning in this location as it did not happen overnight.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rebbegone
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Great experience! Great rooms and friendly staff. No pool but they had a whirlpool and the area was very clean. The breakfast bar was well stocked; had a waffle maker and our kids loved it! We felt it was a kid-friendly place. The rooms were plenty big to fit our portable crib in a double bed room. Neat freak-wife-approved

• Stayed August 2014
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greg P, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am glad that you got a chance to enjoy our hot breakfast we offer in the morning. Our oversized rooms have plenty of space for a crib or pack and play and I am glad you noticed. We are very proud of the great customer service our staff provides. We hope to see you again soon.
Huntsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

This was a pleasant experience. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Although an early departure prevented me from enjoying the free breakfast, I was pleased by this location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank KaiVeda
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I booked this hotel for a moderate price. However, the lobby area was really nice. The room with 2 double beds was a nice comfortable size but there was a bug (beetles) problem. The hotel manager put a letter in the room stating they were aware of the problem and they were working on it. The walls and doors need a fresh coat of paint and the bathroom needs an overhaul. I will not return in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sheila W
Greg P, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback is very important to us. We have had an issue with ground beetles. It is due to all the rain we have had this year. All of the hotels in the area are experiencing the same problem. We put the letters in the rooms to let guests know that they are harmless,not a cleanliness issue and that we have been treating for them.
We did renovate recently. All our rooms have new carpeting and furniture. However due to different sizes of new pictures and mirrors we are still doing touch up with paint in some rooms. It is an ongoing process that we are working hard to complete.