This was our 2nd stay in a Wingate by Wyndham, having just come from a 3-night stay at their hotel in Nashville.
This hotel was similar, but slightly different in decor and furnishings. Great stay and friendly staff. We were very happy here and will stay here again if we ever get back to Chattanooga.
No outside pool, though. Staff told us that one was planned. There was a hot tub just next to the fitness centre near the elevator lobby.
The room was one of their standard two double bedded rooms. Very comfortable, immaculate and it looked like the fridge had never been used. Also a decent new LG flat screen TV with dozens of channels available.
Great choices for breakfast and we took advantage of their happy hour with free nibblies and drinks. All served by very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the most of your trip to Tennessee at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga hotel. Conveniently located off Interstate 75 and just 15 minutes from Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, our non-smoking hotel in Chattanooga, TN, offers thoughtful accommodations for both leisure and business travelers. Wake up to a free hot breakfast, and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to plan your day from the comfort of your hotel room. Our hotel near Ruby Falls features a full fitness center and hot tub. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate By Wyndham Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- Wingate Hotel Chattanooga