“Outstanding Customer Service”

GreenLeadersGold level
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Outstanding Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Courtyard. The service was great! Courtney was very helpful with information about the hotel and surrounding area. He even stepped in to assist when we stopped by the Bistro Cafe in the lobby. The rooms were clean and we rested well. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to that area

Room Tip: Rooms away from the Elevator seem to be quieter
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cynthia w
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback and to highlight Courtney. He continues to be one of our many shining stars at our front desk. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Thanks to the staff at the Marriott we arrived with a group of 90-100 4th & 5th graders for a choral field trip with no hassles or inconveniences at all. Our hosts greeted us with room keys labeled and organized and they were one step ahead of us in our arrival plans. Thanks for a great trip.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank chsyiek
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Thank you so very much for making the time to complete a short survey. Our team is trained on a continuous basis to ensure all group reservations are handled with ease for both the guest and our team here on property. Your kind words have been shared with our team at one of our daily meetings with the team. On behalf of the entire team, thank you and safe travels.
rochester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel! It was the cleanest hotel I've been to. I was very impressed with the concierge service from Courtney. He was so helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet and clean place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank jmag615
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
We are very proud of Courtney as you are the second person in a few days to recognize him for his great customer service. We will be sure to share your feedback with him and our team. Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and your business. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Extremely helpful staff. They were glad to help and went out of their way to support special requests.
Courtney was an expert and handled us with ease.
Rooms were perfect and everything was spotless. This is the cleanest Marriott brand hotel I've stayed with.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your experience while at our Chattanooga Courtyard I75 at Hamilton Place. Our team is committed to ensuring each of our guests have an exceptional and seamless experience while staying at the property. Should you need any additional assistance with reservations while in the Chattanooga area next please don't hesitate to reach out. On behalf of the entire team, thank you and safe travels.
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. Lounge is comfortable. Restaurant has everything you need.

Only down fall was no elevator. Not a big deal if you are on the first floor i guess.

I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Nichole B
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am glad everything met your expectations and you will return. When you come back just be sure to note your reservation with a first floor request if needed and we will do our best based upon availability to meet it. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your return.
Venice, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

After driving over 600 miles and limping into the parking lot with 'car trouble'...my wife & I were welcomed by Courtney at the front desk. He took care of our room arrangements efficiently and professionally and then offered some advice about an automobile service facility in the area.

The following morning, after an enjoyable breakfast at the Courtyard, I used the service center he recommended and we were back on the road for the rest of our trip.

Good location...great staff!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
I was glad to read that Courtney took such good care of you and that you were able to get your car back on the road. I hope that you found your way to your destination safely. Thank you for your business and taking the time to share your feedback. If your travels bring you this way again (hopefully not due to car trouble) please know we will take great care of you again.
Lexington, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

This was my fiancé & I's first trip alone, I'd never booked a hotel or done anything like that. This place was great, easy to work with and understand. The staff was so friendly and made sure we were comfy. The rooms were very very clean, spotless! I was dreading our stay a load of teens had booked a stay next to us, on top of that they were here for a band competition.. However the walls are pretty much sound proof, the beds were amazing, too! They have a great stock of food and the little Starbucks/deli was super clean and nice! We are already planning our next trip here and will most definatly be staying at the Marriott Courtyard again!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. I am glad to read that our team did a great job of taking care of you. Feel free to contact us directly when you are ready to travel this way again and it will be our pleasure to make your reservations. Thank you for your business.