Three days here for business and I'd come again. Average Courtyard but staff push up the rating. Dustin and Kevin made me welcome and took care of requests. Location is convenient and generally quiet despite proximity to freeway. A few restaurants within walking distance, also Starbucks, and large shopping area a few blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travel with confidence when you stay at Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place. From the Tennessee Aquarium to Hamilton Place outdoor mall, our hotel places you in the center of it all. Spend a day at Lookout Mountain and experience the natural beauty of Rock City and Ruby Falls. After a busy day, refuel at our convenient and delicious on-site restaurant, The Bistro. Find hearty breakfast options and Starbucks® beverages each morning or dine on savory entrees and handcrafted cocktails each night. When you're feeling tired, retire to your room or suite where stylish decor and a plush bed await you. Our accommodations also feature free high-speed Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs with premium cable channels. Maintain your health routine with our on-site fitness center. Afterwards, cool off in our outdoor pool and then tan on the lounge chairs. Whether in town for leisure or business, Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place makes your stay more effortless than ever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Chattanooga at Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chattanooga i-75 Hotel Chattanooga
- Courtyard Chattanooga i 75
- Chattanooga Marriott
- Chattanooga Courtyard