“Nice, clean facility! Friendly Staff”

Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown
Ranked #51 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Winterville, Georgia, United States
“Nice, clean facility! Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights at this location for our family vacation. The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly! Continental breakfast was offered and it was great. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
i0806, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience at our hotel. I will share your review with my staff during our next monthly meeting. I am glad you enjoyed our new remodeled rooms and the enhanced breakfast we offer now. I hope you had a great family vacation in Chattanooga. I hope you consider us again next time you are in Chattanooga.

Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Rome, Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband booked a room there for 2 nights. When we first got there we went to our room and it was a mess, my husband called down to the office and the changed our room. Once we got settled in the new room, someone came and knocked on the door, and said we were in the wrong room to begin with so she took us to another room. The next day my husband and I were out, and someone from the hotel called him and told him that they were booked and we had to get out of the room, but they would upgrade us to a premium room. When we got back to the hotel ALL of our stuff had been moved down to the lobby.We found out that the lady my husband booked our room with only put us down for one night. So we just left. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank nrmi2907
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your experience at my hotel. I believe Robbie has been talking to you about your situation at the hotel. I hope everything is resolved. If you are still not happy please contact me at i0806@redroof.com. I will be glad to help and talk to you.

Dhaval

Travellers are raving about these Chattanooga hotels

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Hotel is undergoing some remodeling, but the construction work is all "tarpped" off, and there was no noise from workers in the evening or at night. Hotel is close to the highway with easy off and on, but yet quiet. Room was nice, spacious, with separate sitting area, and clean. Front desk manager Robbie is very efficient and welcoming.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel. We apologize about the renovations but it has to been done sometime. I am glad you enjoyed the new remodeled rooms. I will make sure and share your comments with Robbie and the ret of our staff. Once again thank you for writing this wonderful review.

Owner