“Great staff!”

Ranked #53 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Springdale, Washington, United States
“Great staff!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I would rate this facility with a better grade, but at the time of my trip, it was all under construction. The rating states for property. That said, the staff was great, especially Kristen and Robbie. This was a work related trip, and I needed use of the fax, help with paperwork, etc. Robbie was the best. The room was clean and bed most comfortable. The cleaners did a great job from day to day. I stayed all week. I will definitely stay there on my next trip through. Thanks gals! Keep up the wonderful work.

Room Tip: I needed a quiet place to sleep as I had to be to work at 3:30am every day. I was accommodated and...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Joyce B
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about our staff and the hotel. We are officially complete with the renovations now. I hope next time you visit us you will be able to appericate it more. I will make sure that I share your review with my staff.

Dhaval

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The hotel was clean and updated. The staff and manager were helpful. My room was excellent, big and roomy.Was close to my work. The entire building is non-smoking, which was a big factor for picking this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kermit W
Hello,

Thank you for writing this review about our staff and the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our 100% non-smoking hotel. I am glad that all the hard work to convert it to nonsmoking has paid off.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We were traveling and just needed a one-night stay on the road. This was our first ever stay at a Red Roof Inn. The check-in staff was friendly and nice despite a line of four waiting to check in.

It appeared that they had recently updated the room we were in and it was very clean. The painters, however, went crazy using a sprayed-on wall paint as there was paint on every towel bar, light fixture, etc.

Our room had a small refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee maker, and flat-screen television with cable and free WiFi. Our bathroom was very small, one sink, and only large enough for one person to use at a time. There were plenty of electric receptacles for your charging needs.

Overall, we were looking for comfort on the road at a reasonable price and the Red Roof Inn delivered just that from a good location.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank HopsHunter
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Red Roof PLUS Suites. We greatly appericate your feedback about our rooms. I will address all the paint splashes around the towel bar. I hope you will continue to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Honestly I booked by Hotels.com based on price. The parking lot and lobby and free breakfast were nice but about what I was expecting--nothing exquisite. HOWEVER the room, obviously recently renovated, far exceeded expectations. I had a suite, all the surfaces throughout were nice granite. Very clean and comfortable and spacious. I was just looking for a bed for a quick night's sleep and ended up having a great work space.

Room Tip: the king suite was great
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank K K
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our Red Roof PLUS Suites. We greatly appericate your kind words about our staff and the hotel. I am glad you noticed all the granite on all the furniture. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga.

owner
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I really wanted this hotel to be better and I think it will be once they are done.

When we arrived there were 3 guys fighting about a block down, not sure if it's a bad neighborhood or just a random occurrence.

We actually n booked our room on hotels.com and got a discounted rate. Check in was a breeze and the staff was friendly.

Our room was on the 3rd floor (top) floor. The elevator took forever and was very warm. Our room smelled of paint, but that was probably due to the renovations. The bed was super comfortable and the room was clean. It was odd that the room did not have carpet but had laminate instead. The bathroom was updated but very small, the door just barely missed the toilet.

One big drawback was that out tv didn't work. I called the front desk twice, the first time I think the employee forgot about me. The 2nd time I spoke with the night manager. She said she would reach out to the main manager but it might take a while because he would need to call the cable company. She did call back about an hour later to tell me that they were not able to fix the problem but she tell the day manager about the problem an they would gives us a credit on our bill. We will see what happens.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jeepfreak39
i0806, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you for writing this review about our hotel. I will personally address all of your issues you experienced at our hotel. I assure you that we try to run our hotel with customers in mind first. I believe my manager Robbie took care of your room. Please let me know if I can help in any other way i0806@redroof.com

Brooklyn
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Literally the only bad thing about my stay here as I drove through Chattanooga is that the pool was under construction and thus unusable. On a road trip with my friend, we diverted into town and booked the best value room we could using an iPhone and spotty cell service.

And then we had the absolute most comfortable and restful night of our 2 week trip. The room was newly renovated, the bed/sheets were just luxurious, the shower was clean with amazing pressure, and just about everyone we met was kind and helpful.

I highly recommend this Red Roof Inn to anyone visiting the area, it's close (but not TOO close) to the highway and super accessible to much of the restaurants/bars downtown.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Jforman287
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our hotel and the staff. I am sorry you were not able to use the pool. It is open now. I hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Chattanooga. Thank you again for your kind words about our renovations.

Spring, Texas
Reviewed 18 July 2014

At first sight the hotel looked a little messy, they are currently undergoing a renovation, but I have to say that the room was great, very well updated, the bathroom was amazing and the beds were very comfortable, and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our new beds and the renovations we did to the hotel. We are now officially done will all the major renovations. We still have little minor things left to do but hopefully the guests will not be able to notice them anymore. I am you understand that it is difficult to renovate the hotel without being noticed. I hope you will continue to stay with us next time you are in Chattanooga.