Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #28 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Memphis, United States
“Super and nice”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Nice, neat and quiet hotel. Highly recommend it. Excellent location with nearby mall and several restaurants nearby including Red Lobster and several others. Good central place to visit several other attractions such as ruby falls, lookout mountain, downtown chattanooga.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Dear Junu T-
Thank you for taking the time to post to Trip Advisor. We appreciate the recommendation.
Sally Oursler, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Tampa, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Love the service, the rooms are nice, clean. The linens are excellent. A great value. Pet friendly. Pool is nice, but we did not use it. Did not use the Fitness or Business Center. We plan to use this hotel during our return trip home.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Dear Karalyn S-
Thanks for the great review. Hope you had the opportunity to stay with us on your return trip home.
Sally O- General Manager
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Great experience! I stayed at this hotel for 2+ months, the staff was very professional. Always offering assistance with a smile. Whenever minor issues came up, the issue was resolved within 24 hours. I highly recommend this property. Very close to mall and lots of restuarants. Monica B!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 29 June 2013
Dear Moncie421 -
Thanks for the great feedback regarding our hotel. Hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again on your next trip!.
Dalton, Georgia
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

We live very close to Chattanooga, but stayed here overnight as a getaway for my husband and I for the night. As far as location in Chattanooga...this is away from the "action" of downtown, so you will have to drive for the downtown activities, but this is close to the shopping of Gunbarrel and convenient to the interstate. We found the rooms small, but very nice. They had a calendar of daily activities and menus. They had fruit, cereal, tea and coffee available downstairs all day. They had a complimentary breakfast. The rooms had a small living room with nice TV, a very nice little kitchen with fridge and all you could need, the bed was VERY Comfortable and bathroom, again small, but very nice. If you have a large party I would recommend getting connecting rooms. It was fine for my husband and I. I went out to the pool which is TEENY, but they had towel service and really tried to make the best out of a bad pool situation. It is in the parking lot. I would've been a little creeped out there out all alone because it's in the parking lot where there was an entrance to the pool from the parking lot, but there were lots of people there when I was there. Another COULD BE con, which wasn't for us, was there were TONS of dogs...I mean TONS! And the one next door barked and barked and barked as we walked up and down the hall. HOWEVER!! I have to say...we could not hear this at all in our room,and we were next door. Don't know if this is always the case, but we found no disruption from the dogs. Staff was very nice..room very clean...a little nervous about sleeping soundly with barking dogs. If you have children with a fear of dogs...you will be carrying them throughout this hotel.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Dear meljinqin ,
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. Sorry you had an issue with barking dogs. When we know that there is an issue we contact the Pet Parents to let them know. Be sure to let us know and we will get it take care of whatever the issue.
I hope you will have opportunity to return to our hotel.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I was traveling from Saint Petersburg Florida to Hammond Indiana to see my grand kids for the first time. Unfortunately I ran into a lot of rain on my motor cycle before I arrived in Chattanooga and caught a very bad cold.I checked into the hotel looking like a drowned rat.The lady at the front desk treated me like I was wearing a business suit and really helped me out.The next day I got sick and feverish and asked them to extend my stay for one day and they happily helped me out.The room was very large,well kept and clean.The entire staff was great and very friendly.Sally the G.M. was a jewel .If my wife and I go to Chattanooga we will definitely stay here.Thanks to all the staff,Great job. I never did make it to see the grand kids,got to sick to carry on.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Dear philthyphil112-
Thanks for the kind words. Hope you are feeling better and have the chance to finish your trip to see your grandkids.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

While the facility was fairly clean, we were quite disappointed with the hotel. The pool is very small-my living room is bigger! The hot tub does not exist. We walked into dirty dishes in our dishwasher.
I would not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Lkmiller29-
I was sorry to read you were disappointed with the size of the pool. Unfortunately we have only have a limited amount of space. As for the hot tub due to ADA regulations we had to remove it. I hope you will give a chance to redeem ourselves.
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I checked the ratings on this hotel before we checked in. The reviews overall seemed decent. Unfortunately, that gave me expectations that the hotel most definitely did not meet. First of all the furniture in the room was torn, stained, and uncomfortable. The bed skirt on one of our two beds had MULTIPLE stains. Dirt could be found in all areas of the room. Especially the sides. Also, the bathroom didn't have a shower curtain. We had to call down to the front desk and ask for sheets and pillows for the pullout couch. The blanket was also stained and obviously looked used. The kitchen area and extra large bathroom in our room are just a waste of space that could be used for another bed, or simply more
space for guests. Overall, my experience here was pitiful and I would recommend avoiding the hotel in general. The reviews were definitely misleading. As a Hilton hotel, I expected MUCH better. Next time I will check in to a classier hotel such as Embassy Suites. I won't come back here.

• Stayed June 2013
First of all, thank you for your candid feedback of your stay with us. I appreciate you selecting our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel and more specifically regarding our cleanliness. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet expectations and I am actively working with our housekeeping team to ensure our standards of cleanliness and comfort are consistently met. We strive on providing our guests with a clean and comfortable stay and we will do everything we need to do to ensure that this issue does not occur again. I am always looking for reviews to provide insight into our guests experience and I will keep your review in mind.