“very comfortable stop over”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #20 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Quality pet friendly hotel with spacious rooms and very friendly and efficient service. Well located to restaurants and I75 access. Quiet location with easy access. Full amenities and attractive appearance. Good value for the cost.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is by far the worst Homewood that I've ever stayed. We always book Homewood for our travels because we know it will be clean and comfortable. For the first time it was not at all that way. As soon as I stepped into the elevator I was appalled. It is in heavy disrepair and filthy. What a great first impression. Stepping off the elevator onto the forth floor the entire area reeks of smoke! I was worried getting in to the room, but they obviously covered up the smell with too much deodorant and at least the room did smell like smoke, well until the AC unit kicked in. The room itself is old and highly worn out. The only thing that is keeping me here (Yes, I'm here right now) is the fact that we arrived at 10pm and are leaving at 8am to drive north. I can't express how disappointed I am in the quality of my stay here, I can only hope that the breakfast isn't as bad as some have posted already. We could use the meal before the 10 hour drive tomorrow.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank dpuck1998
Chad A, Public Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2014

Dear Dpuck1998,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize you were disappointed in the condition and appearance of your guest suite, especially the smoke smell you encountered. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our hotel's atmosphere and we hope you will consider staying with us again in the future so we may better demonstrate the quality hospitality you expect and deserve.

Hospitably,

Public Relations Manager
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga
chasl_ds@hilton.com

Reviewed 1 April 2014

As with any Hilton property, this is an immaculate, comfortable, home away from home with the amenities of home, and best value for your dollar. Highly recommend staying at this hotel. For my wife and I this was our first experience at Homewood Suites. It lived up to our expectations and will definitely revisit when in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Evening managers reception woman was rude. Fitness center horrible. None of the equipment worked. Room was clean, comfortable, quiet and well equipped. All other hotel staff was very good and accommodating. One special note, the Red Roof Inn next store had prostitues working the Homewood Suites Parking Lot as well as all the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for three nights. Everything was Clean in the room. The kitchen was so handy. We actually cooked the first night. Towels were soft. Linens had a clean, fresh scent. Awsome free breakfast, friendly staff, convenient to shopping and restaurants. Monday through Thursday free dinners too. Will definitely stay again. It's like an apartment. It's great!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I make this my home for at least a week several times a year. It is always up to Hilton quality with friendly, helpful staff. I am always treated like a valued guest whether it's by staff who recognize me from past trips or not. I routinely recommend this Homewood Suites hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The suite was perfect for a group of friends on a holiday. Clean, comfortable beds, spacious, and quiet describes the suite. Staff was knowledgeable and went out of their way to help with requests. Breakfast was very good and even though we didn't use it the manager's reception in the evening is a plus.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends