We are Choice Hotel Gold Members and have been for so e time. Through the years we have stayed primarily at Comfort Suites and decided to try the Clarion and see the difference. All I can say is if all Clarions are like this one then God help anyone who stays that needs sleep.
We drove 400 miles the day we arrived at the hotel and checked in arouvd 9:45 pm. The first room we were given was on the second floor and when we walked into the room it was filthy. The room had not been cleaned from the previous night before. Went back down stairs and was given a room on the first floor, but after about 30 minutes it was obvious that we should have cleaned the room on the second floor. At 11:30 went to front desk to complain about the noise on the second floor.
It sounded as if someone was having a football game and it must have been in the first quarter because the noise still kept going until around 1:15 am. They must have taken a 5 hour half time break because around 6 the game started again.
The air in our room must not have been working properly because we had to turn it down to 60 to get it to even cool the room. The beds were ok but kind of soft and helped you stay close to your loved one as you both would roll to the center.
Now do let me add that the front desk clerk was very helpful and very courtious. Yeh rooms need to have all the carpet either cleaned or updated. The hotel owner would do good if the would spend a little money on have the grout cleaned the bathroom.
Not sure about breakfast as we have not made it that far yet. Yes thats right I am writting the review even before we have left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn