I will admit I am much more of a Hilton or Marriott girl, but a somewhat last minute trip with 8 of us and a cheap rate on Hotwire sealed the deal. This hotel is a little dated, but overall didn't seem dingy or anything. The breakfast was as expected. One of the employees didn't appear to be customer service oriented. She was just a little awkward towards guests. My biggest negative about the hotel was despite feeling clean, my 1 year old's socks were black on the bottoms from walking around the room. I was definitely a little grossed out about that. If the rate was cheap enough, I might would consider staying again. Maybe it was just our room with gross carpets?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn