“We will stay again”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #38 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our first time here and we really liked it. Our reception was excellent, our room was large, well appointed clean and bright, The bathroom spacious and well designed. The bed was extremely comfortable. The large number of electric outlets, especially on the desk, was a big bonus. There was an excellent breakfast which was well maintained and restocked as needed. Next year we will stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidWithSuz
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was very impressed with the free breakfast. The 3 days we were there,the options changed. Cheese omelet,french toast,sausage links canadian bacon and much more. Our stay was May 15-18. I have only good things to say about the accommodations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wheelin176
Reviewed 19 May 2014

There were issues with the phone not working, the TV not working and a nursing home smell in our room. When we notified the front desk they had everything taken care of within minutes. The ice machine on our third floor did not work the whole time we stayed (3 days). Overall, when they finish remodeling this will be a pretty nice place to stay. Location is within two miles of the aquarium but the immediate surroundings are not very pleasing to the eye however the wonderful breakfast will get you satisfied and on your way to see the attractions you went there to see. It is a little tricky to get there because of one way streets but very quiet and I will stay there again if we ever get back that way.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and we like our room very cool at night. The first night was not cool eno...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Loved the place. Was down for grandson's graduation from college.
Was able to use patio for before and after party. Personal was very
nice and helpful. Will be going back for sure to see grandson soon

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 81MINNIE
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great place to stay for a one night stay. Very clean, updated rooms and lobby, good breakfast, convenient location, friendly staff. Great value. We did not hear any noise from the traffic on the interstate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AlanandCarla
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed 1 night at this location. It is right off I-24 and very convenient. I know other reviewers commented about the "area" - but we had no issues. It was quiet, clean, and TONS of television channels to choose from.

While it's not a newer Comfort Inn - there's nothing wrong with this location. The breakfast for us consisted of cereal options, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits - not to mention juice, milk, and coffee all day long.

We were very comfortable in our 2 queen room - and would DEFINITELY stay there again.

It's about a 2-4 minute trip to downtown Chattanooga. Broad street is right around the corner for this hotel. The only advantage of staying in a hotel downtown -is IF you can get the room for under $100 / night - and don't have to pay parking downtown - but an all day pass is only $9 - so based upon what they charge downtown - I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank defore4735
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I normally google the area of a hotel, read all reviews from several sites and research how centrally located I will be in a hotel. On a last minute decision, I was driving and had my daughter google hotels close to the TN Aquarium....... All the downtown hotels were close but +$150 per night is ridiculous! Found this Comfort Inn and booked online $69. Arrived about 8pm checked in, halls smelled bad and elevator took my breath every time. Oh, and I didn't mention that this is a pet friendly hotel. As my daughter read reviews quickly to me she said one posted that one floor was pet friendly......its the entire hotel. I'm itching some as I type this..... Its late, we stay, and I remember i have a discount card....the guy at the front added it and changed my price! Yeah me and thank to him, who didn't act irritated or anything. He was service with a smile!
No smell in the room, looked nice, carpet as expected, beds sleep okay, bathroom nice and spacious, fridge and micro with plenty of space to out things. NOISY air conditioner unit and noise from the interstate and paper thin walls.....think we r next to some type of suite or residence with little kids (no number on the door but was left cracked and we heard kids for a few hours).
According to my google, we r close to several things we wanted to do. If anything changes, I will add later.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank momrnc
Rakia H, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Downtown Lookout Mountain.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with Housekeeping and the front desk to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Chattanooga.

Kind Regards,