Comfort Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$174
US$163
Residence Inn
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$114
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hotels.com
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$163
GardenInn.com
Best Western Heritage Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$120
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$108
Priceline
US$60
US$151
Orbitz.com
All reviewsone way streetroom was cleanlookout mountaindowntown areasausage pattiesyogurtruby fallsother hotelsgreat place to stayfree breakfastfront desk staffbooked this hotelup to dateoff the highwaytennessee aquariumoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I recently stayed at this property for one night on a quick birthday day trip for my son. I was able to find the hotel easily but it is surrounded by one way streets which you have to watch out for. Our king size bed was very comfortable overlooking the pool. The pool was very crowded late at night but quieted down close to 10pm. The breakfast included eggs with cheese, sausage, cereals and waffles. There was coffee available at all times. Parking definitely seemed to be limited near the front of the hotel. It is very close to downtown, just a quick drive to the Chattanooga choo-choo. There was not a lot of food within walking distance, Check-in/checkout both were very easy. The only think that I was not pleased with was the late night phone call I received from the front desk waking us up to tell us that we needed to quiet down. I explained he had the wrong room but took some time to get my son back to sleep. Glad they are following up on noise complaints just wish it had been the correct room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was our third year at this location and it will be our last. We did happen to stay on the 4th of July but we found the price was too high for the quality of the facility that was offered. The room was dirty, the toilet seat was loose and the A/C was noisy. In the morning the so called breakfast was nothing to look forward to. We had some kind of smashed eggs, really greasy bacon and lousy coffee.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael B
Rakia H, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Michael B,

Thank you for taking the time toreview us on tripadvisor.
I do apologize that the room was not up to par. We try our best to deal with issues before the arise, as well as when our guests catch them. We are currently renovating, but we are stilll striving to provide superior service. I have shared your feedback with The front Desk and housekeeping to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Chattanooga.

Kind Regards,

Rakia Haynes
Comfort Inn-Chattanooga
423-265-0077

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We got two nights free through Choice Hotel rewards but was very pleased with hotel. My review is not based on free stay, but we loved it! Rooms were clean, breakfast had hot food and lots of choices. The front desk staff ladies were do nice and helpful. Good location and easy to get to and from. The pool was small but there weren't a lot of folks there cause they were out touring on the holiday weekend. We will stay again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are traveling and stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites located off of Shallowford Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The hotel room is nice, clean and smells fresh! The wall air conditioner has a noise issue! It cools fine, but has an obnoxious noise! And the funny thing is that there are two more wall units down the hallway that is making the same noise. We had to go over to Walmart and purchase a fan to cover the noise of the ac. The price was really reasonable! We sealed in the Chattanooga area for 4 days. I would have given this hotel an excellent rating except for the noisy fan!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Front desk was so helpful. I requested a king bed on the first floor or no higher than the second floor because of my husband's disability. They didn't have a room with a king on the first floor, but they put us in an upgraded room on the second floor that was beside of the exit stairs. It was a two room suite...very large and roomy. The breakfast area was very large and nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple