Comfort Inn
US$207
US$186
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$208
US$131
  • Pool
All reviewsone way streetroom was cleanlookout mountaindowntown areasausage pattiesyogurtruby fallsother hotelsgreat place to stayfree breakfastfront desk staffbooked this hotelup to dateoff the highwaytennessee aquariumoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 March 2006

I looked at these ratings and based my stay on them and I would not recommend this hotel. We ended up moving to the Marriot for our second night stay. This was in not in the same location as most of the other hotels. The area is not the best - they have a security gaurd that watches over the parking lot. However, the people in the hotel are the best part about it - they are very nice and helpful. However - the room needed some work, pealing paint in places and it was over all rather dreary. The comforters are the old scratchy fire resistant comforters. The morning breakfast was okay but they had limited hot food. If you are looking for cheap then this is an okay place to go but if you are going to spend any time at all in the room I would recommend another location.

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled on business
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Whitehall, MI
Reviewed 16 December 2005

Very nice, clean, quiet, and a reasonable rate.
Highly recomend!!

• Stayed: November 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 November 2005

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night on our way home from a funeral in Kentucky. I had read good reviews about this hotel and was not disappointed. We have 2 small children so I had requested a crib when I made the reservation online. I was pleasantly surprised to find the crib already in the room with a sheet on the mattress when we arrived. That was wonderful because we arrived around 9pm and the children were very tired so they were able to go right to bed. The room was very clean and nicely furnished. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful...they provided us with a printed sheet of directions to local attractions. The complimentary breakfast was good. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business
2  Thank ckedgar
Reviewed 16 October 2005

This Hampton Inn had better service than some of the more expensive hotels I have stayed in...extremely clean...a GREAT staff...It was 5 minutes drive-time from downtown Chattanooga or the cute St. Elmo's district towards Rock City, etc...the hot continental breakfast was perfect for a family...great price for a nice hotel, especially if you staying for more than two nights! Chattanooga does have free parking down by the Riverfront where the parks and Aquarium are so, for the budget-minded, it's definitely worth the quick drive from this hotel...We'd stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank 4tun8tnmom
Reviewed 26 August 2005

My husband and I recently attended the 127 Yard Sale and had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and cozy. The free breakfast was excellent. We highly recommend this hotel. This was our second stay there.

• Stayed: August 2005, travelled on business