“Family experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Onalaska, Wisconsin, United States
“Family experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

July 23-The first night we stayed, we were cramped. The hide away bed was awful. The springs were almost all broken. My son slept on the floor, using the couch cushions.
July 31-Much better room. It was larger, and the hide away bed was more comfortable.
Breakfast is basic, but good. My children liked the waffles. There was a variety of bread, bagels and such, cereal, oatmeal, boiled eggs. Juices, milk and coffee.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Merri S,
We deeply appreciate your positive review of our business. We are pleased that you got to enjoy the new MainStart breakfast It is always most rewarding to hear directly from our customers and especially those willing to provide their positive perspective with the online world and beyond. Please revisit us soon and often.

Respectfully

MainStay Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Everything was excellent. Location great-all the restaurants and shopping within minutes. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms super clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast very good. Coffee and fruit available all day. We loved staying there

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear Josip D,
Thank you for your kind words about MainStay Suites. It is always a great pleasure to hear that we are serving our guest well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Gratefully,MainStay Suites
Perry, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had a wonderful experience. WE had made reservations at another motel it turned out awful I called the first choice hotel and this was it. I had never stayed at a Main Stay before but they were so nice to us. The room was great, it had a full kitchen. I just wish they had a pool and better wifi. That is the only complaint.

Room Tip: Better wifi is it.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear tntholder,
Thank you for your kind words about MainStay Suites. It is always a great pleasure to hear about new guest like yourself discovering us. We are committed to providing unique quality and service that you will enjoy and hopefully keep you coming back. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Gratefully,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I travel from Nashville to Chattanooga often and have stayed at several hotels in the area. Main Stay has won me over with their spacious and clean rooms and friendly staff. Whether I reserve a room or need a room at the last minute, they try very hard to accommodate. The newlyrics renovated rooms makes it a added bonus for me. The decor is beautiful. I will definitely come back to this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Andrea D,
Wow what a wonderful review....5 stars. While not everyone rates our business as a 5 star, please know that we rate each and every customer a 5 star. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Casa Grande, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stayed here recently for a sales conference and I just can't say enough good things about this property. My room was very comfortable and very clean. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up in the morning. They had hot oatmeal and make your own waffles at the breakfast in the morning. Their meeting room was perfectly sized for our small group. I spent a little time chatting to some of the staff and they were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Brian C,
Thank you so much for your recent visit and subsequent wonderful praise. Feedback, especially from such well-spoken customers like you, is not only invaluable to those researching businesses like ours, but is also important to us. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments and feedback with us. Thanks again.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was here for a week for a training for work and this was our host hotel and it was a fantastic choice! It's an all suite hotel and they've just completed a huge renovation on the entire hotel. The lobby is very nice with rock columns and a great "suite shop". The rooms are very modern and spacious with a full kitchen. I wanted to stay longer, but this will be my choice next time I visit Chattanooga! Thanks for a great visit!!

Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Derrick N,
Thank you for your kind words about MainStay Suites. It is always a great pleasure to hear about new guest like yourself discovering us. We are committed to providing unique quality service that you will enjoy and hopefully keep you coming back. We are pleased to hear that you thought so highly of our new look. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Gratefully,

Dubuque, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

The staff was great my entire stay there. I was in town for business and they were very helpful directing me to places. They did a renovation and everything looks great and refreshing. I was surprised by the full kitchen in the rooms. I even got to cook an item instead of going out. Thank you for your hospitality I felt like I was home.

Room Tip: My room was on first floor and it was convenient if that's what u r looking for.
      Rooms
Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Lynchmomx2,
Thank you for recently recommending our business and for sharing with the online consumer community your positive experience. We look forward to seeing you again.