“I found it to be a great Hotel”

La Quinta Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place
Ranked #47 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
PA
“I found it to be a great Hotel”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Is this a 4 star hotel, NO.. Does it cost a 4 star cost, NO....
Was it a clean hotel, comfortable beds, great free breakfast, friendly staff,
YES.... The cost was very reasonable, good location. Did we have any issues, yes our room card would not work, and one of the rooms, the toilet would not flush due to something coming off internally. They took care of any problems or questions immediately, and were always very friendly.
Would I stay here again, YES.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Steve R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Reviewed 19 January 2014

The room was clean enough, the area was easy to access from the road, and the bathroom was small, but serviceable. The problem is the drug dealers, in our case, right next door. The door was opening every few minutes, for drop offs or pick ups. The room seemed to be a distribution point for the street dealers, and many times people were trying my door by mistake. I was afraid to leave my room to go to the office and complain, I could not call because I could hear him on his phone, (constant speaker phone- so annoying) and knew that he could hear me if I used mine. All night long people were coming and going, my dog was terrified, and so was I. I did complain in the morning and the front desk woman was already aware of him, and without me asking for it, gave me back my room fee. She said that they try to keep this guy at the other end of the hotel, but that he used expedia this time. She said they know him and that he is trouble. When I told her that I had to drive for 10 hours on no sleep, she yelled at me. I only stayed here because I had my dog, but next time I will happily pay the dog fee someplace else.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank elkaykay

Travellers are raving about these Chattanooga hotels

Englewood FL
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Easy off and on from highway 24. Good value at $69 plus tax including hot breakfast. Accepts pets with no fee. Rooms are fine, staff is friendly. A bit confusing to get to when heading North but fine with a GPS. It is close to the highway. Very easy to get back on I-24. We will use this hotel again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This particular La Quinta Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place if you leave any items in your room they will steal and keep it! I recently stayed at this La Quinta Inn on December 13, 2013 on my way from Florida to Illinois with my husband. The next morning we left thinking we packed everything. When I arrived at my mother in law house on Saturday December 14, 2013 I realized that I had left my $200 flat iron at the hotel since we did not stop at any other place. I called the hotel told them my room number and specifically told them that I left my flat iron. The man on the phone told me that the housekeeper who cleaned the room was her day off and will contact me the next day when she would be in. I never received a called from them at all. I called again the three days later and another person told me that no flat iron was located in my room. I figured maybe I did forget my flat iron at home.

I was WRONG! I went back home on December 28, 2013 and my flat iron was not at home. So I know I left my flat iron at the hotel and they were lying to me. I called again because they lied about not finding a flat iron. The lady this time was rude and disgusting and told me that she would get back to me when again the housekeeper would go through their so called lost and found items! She never did called me. I called her 5 hours later that same day and spoke to a different lady and told me that there was no flat iron in my room. I told them that they were lying and they lost my business from them. She told me “I doubt that my housekeeping staff would steal anything from you” and she disconnected the phone. Now I have no flat iron and had a bad experience that my husband and I will never stay at this establishment again. Again don’t stay at this La Quinta Inn there are so many other hotels around the area!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel there are 5 others to choose from!