“Much better than expected!”

Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #51 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Atlanta, Georgia
“Much better than expected!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was by far the nicest Super 8 I've seen with an indoor heated pool, rooms that face interior hallways and not outside, and a solid, free, continental breakfast (with a belgian waffle maker!). For a great price. Plus it's a great location off the highway with the mall & multiple restaurants right nearby. As a 7 month pregnant woman, the bed was comfortable. The pillows were thin & cheap, but we just asked for them to bring more pillows and it was not an issue. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

mike2473, General Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words you had for our hotel! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with everything during your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to make sure every guest's stay is a pleasant one, and I'm glad to see that yours was no exception. I hope that you choose to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming back in the future. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Well I stayed there on May 3, 2014 with my two kids who are 5&6. I had went to the store to buy snacks upon our arrival & when we got inside the room the refrigerator wasn't working, so when I said something to the 2nd shift front desk person he really wasnt concerned. He did say I could use the front desk refrigerator which was down two flights of stairs that I would have to keep going back & forth.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us.I would like to let you know that the refrigerator problem has been taken care of and apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused. We hope to serve you again soon.