“Put the 5 stars in context” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #43 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Denton, Texas
“Put the 5 stars in context”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Now, I'm not saying this hotel is the Ritz. But you could stay here for two weeks for what the Ritz costs a night.

Spacious, clean rooms (I stayed twice). Large bathrooms with fans (a big deal, to me). Great indoor pool. Good and safe location. Helpful and courteous staff. Breakfast was ehhh...but that's to be expected at this price, and plenty of sit-down and fast-food places very close.

Room Tip: I was first floor near the back (and locked) door. Very convenient, not noisy at all.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MarcCutright
mike2473, General Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words you had for our hotel! I am very happy to see that you were satisfied with everything during your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to make sure every guest's stay is a pleasant one, and I'm glad to see that yours was no exception. I hope that you choose to stay with us again, and look forward to welcoming back in the future. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Prudenville
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Checked in late in the evening parking was.very crowded. People outside the lobby begging for money to fix their car. Room was ok until we noticed stains on the bed skirt. I really don't want to comment on what we thought it was. I probably would not stay here again with so many other choices nearby

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
mike2473, General Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for taking time to write this review. Reviews like yours help us improve our hotel I am truly sorry your stay did not meet your needs. I assure you that every issue and concern you had about our hotel will be addressed with our management and the staff. Once again I am truly sorry for your experience. Please come back and see us again so you can see our commitment to your satisfaction.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed at Super 8 at Hamilton Place in Chattanooga for a wedding. We just recently moved from Chatanooga and thought we knew the place pretty well. Not! This hotel smelled bad right as you walked in to the lobby. The hotel employees were sitting in the lobby watching tv when you walked in. I thought they were guests! There was no elevator and we had to walk up a flight of stairs to get to our room with our luggage. There was hair in the bathroom floor and when I asked the cleaning person to mop it for me she didn't speak English. The ironing board was worn out and the iron was ruined so bad that I couldn't use it. The room smelled bad and just had a dirty feel to it. There was something going on in Chattanooga that weekend so this was a last resort to getting a room or we would have left. We paid nearly 80$ for the room and that made me sick too. WONT STAY HERE AGAIN! Don't waste your money.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank LWalkerr
mike2473, General Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Thank you for writing this review about our hotel and the staff. I am truly sorry your stay did not meet your needs. I assure you that every issue and concern you had about our hotel will be addressed with my management and the staff. Once again I am truly sorry for your experience. Please come back and see us again so you can see our commitment to your satisfaction.
Chattanooga
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

II was in route from Florida to Indiana looking for a good night sleep, nearby restaurants (went to Cracker Barrel) valued price and I got all three. A little difficult to find however for someone not familiar with how to get there from I75, Exit 5. I now know the way and would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Kenneth M
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We appreciate your comments. We try to please each and every guest that comes to our hotel. If there is anything we can do in the future to make your stay enjoyable again please feel free to call or email us.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was by far the nicest Super 8 I've seen with an indoor heated pool, rooms that face interior hallways and not outside, and a solid, free, continental breakfast (with a belgian waffle maker!). For a great price. Plus it's a great location off the highway with the mall & multiple restaurants right nearby. As a 7 month pregnant woman, the bed was comfortable. The pillows were thin & cheap, but we just asked for them to bring more pillows and it was not an issue. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

mike2473, General Manager at Super 8 Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

Well I stayed there on May 3, 2014 with my two kids who are 5&6. I had went to the store to buy snacks upon our arrival & when we got inside the room the refrigerator wasn't working, so when I said something to the 2nd shift front desk person he really wasnt concerned. He did say I could use the front desk refrigerator which was down two flights of stairs that I would have to keep going back & forth.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us.I would like to let you know that the refrigerator problem has been taken care of and apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused. We hope to serve you again soon.