“Great deal for the price!”

Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport
Ranked #61 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Enjoyed a 3 night stay at this hotel last week while visiting family. The Pro's: The room was very clean, reasonably priced, comfy, and conveniently located to everything! The Con's: Room wasn't stocked with much of nothing! Had to repeatedly call front desk for forks, pots, shampoo, soap, knife, an iron, hair dryer, blankets, even batteries for the remote...GEESH! Like I had to keep calling or going to the office over and over and over again over the 3 day stay for various MISSING items that SHOULD have been stocked! Bummer... Otherwise...the front desk staff was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: Smoking rooms were on 3rd floor. No elevators on premises, so if you have a lot of luggage and a smo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm pleased to read that you found your room to be clean and reasonably priced, and that you received such excellent service from my front desk staff. Still, I do apologize that your room's amenities did not meet your expectations and that it was inconvenient for you to request the items. Your feedback on this issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

didn't give us what we asked for, rooms smelled, not good at all!!!!!!!! we asked for two rooms, one with a double bed and one with two double beds, they took our reservation over the phone and said all was going to be ready for us and when we called to tell them we were still coming but running a little late is when they told us that they didn't have the room with the two double beds and that they put us in three rooms!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: family vacation
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were headed to Nashville and I am unable to drive extended periods of time so I had made reservations in Acworth Ga in a Choice Hotel because I try to stay in them. We got there and it was a DUMP there was no way I would let my kids stay there. I could not get the internet to work so I had to use my phone. I called the first Choice Hotel that came up and it was this Hotel.. The lady saved me a room without putting my card down, she could tell I was so upset. The desk clerks were awesome, so caring, so understanding. I would recommend and would stay there again. Also they allow pets and it smells great. I travel with my Yorkie and a lot of motels we stay in smell of pet order or cigarette smoke this one DID NOT, it was fresh smelling; The only thing I wish it had was a pool and better wifi , besides that it was great... ...

Room Tip: Did have trouble getting and staying on wifi and they need a pool beside that they are so nice our r...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank tntholder
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that my staff was so caring and understanding during your stay. I am also glad to hear that you appreciated our pet friendly policy. The staff and I thank you again for your kind comments. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

If you come on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday you will get the most friendly service from Katie. She will do everything she can to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. The rooms are very clean you get a full size fridge microwave stove and sink to wash dishes in. All the rooms i have been in have 32inch flat screen tvs and very comfortable beds. All the rooms seem to be a little different then each other so stays may very. i havent been in a bad room yet though.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway can be loud with the traffic and all but the ones in front are quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank michael s
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Michael – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I’m thrilled that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that our staff, especially Katie, provided you with such great customer service. I will be sure to pass your kind remarks on to her and the rest of our staff. As well, I’m happy that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I dont tend to give a 5 for any hotel and think this Extended Stay America deserved it. As soon as we checked in the Manager and Asst. Manager were so nice. They were very helpful if I had any problems also. We were able to get a first floor room (they dont have an elevater) and we travel with a lot of stuff so that was awesome. Our room was perfect for the two of us. The flat screen tv was great and they had a lot more channels than any other hotel. The laundry was also nice. I really didnt have any problems. It was also really close to shopping and a ton of restaurants. The price was good and the staff was wonderful. Hopefully it stays around the same price so the next time we are in Chattanooga we can stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Meggan - It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so thrilled to hear that the services provided and the amenities we offered made your stay so much more enjoyable. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and it would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I had a great stay there. The staff was very kind and will cut up with you. I dropped in every day just to have a couple of laughs. The room was clean, honestly the only problem had was with my key not working so they gave me another one.

Room Tip: Get a room on a lower floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Michael - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about all of us. I'm glad that we could provide you with daily laughs and great customer service. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I stayed 3 weeks, and nothing but headache after 1st week. They overcharged my credit card by 3 times the amount, also I had to BEG to get my room cleaned. Which it only got cleaned once in 3 weeks. When I told the desk they pulled my card and said it was cleaned. They try to argue the fact, and I offered them to check themselves, since they didn't believe me. Also I seen roaches and they said they would spray next day, but I still seen them afterwards. To top the whole experience of I get back home and check my back acct and found out the charged me $18.75 without my permission, I called office and guess what they didn't know why I was charged, and didn't even offer to find out either. So I guess I'll have to try contact management tomorrow. Only good I can say about this place is it was cheap, but NOT HAPPY AT ALL.... I spoke with numerous other friends that were staying there and they had same problems.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Tinknocker5
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the billing error and also the issues you experienced with our housekeeping service. While I am glad that we were touch base about the errors to your bill and rectify them, I am disheartened that we were unable to provide you with a clean room during your stay. In response, please know, I am working closely with our housekeeping team on improving our cleaning procedures and reviewing their scheduling policies to ensure this type of situation is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.