“Very nice room than I thought it would be.”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #70 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
“Very nice room than I thought it would be.”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

I thought I was walking into a mess of a hotel, but it turns out, its not that bad! The hallway has an oder that I'm obviously not use to, but the room was well organized, also without bad oder. One thing I didn't like was not having conditioner already in my room. I went to the front desk and asked for it, and he was very nice about it! Pleasent man.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My Fiance' and I took a spur of the moment trip to Chattanooga to visit the Aquarium. Having lived in the area before, I knew the location and how to get around. We had no problems at C/I, or C/O. (I've worked front desks for about 20 years). Very friendly staff and a very secure location, After reading some of the past reviews, I can only assume they must have updated recently, as the room was very clean and comfortable. The mattress was a pillow top, so we slept great. We heard no traffic noise unless the patio door was open The computer in the lobby, however would barely access the internet, so we just decided not to use it for security concerns. The only real problem was there was a wood tick on one of the towels, and my Fiance' was bitten by what I can assume would be fleas. I know bedbug problems, and what the bites look like, and these were not them, fortunately. We left a note with the morning desk clerk, so hopefully they will have their Maint. personnel simply spray down the room. I would recommend Ortho Home Defense. Other than that everyone was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank STER40
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel was a very nice hotel and convienent. It was close to mall and many restaraunts. Room was very large and well decorated. The front office staff was very helpful. The food choices for breakfast were fine.

Room Tip: Nice large suite room.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tony S
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews I made my choice to rest our heads here. Simple hotel , nice nothing fancy. Found one of those coupons at the rest stops in Tennesee which was an incredible offer I was a able to get two rooms for a great price, one for us and the other for the teenagers. Breakfast included (waffles eggs sausage basics etc) Service was great! Will stay again on my way back thru!

• Stayed April 2012
Montgomery AL
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We were pleased with our stay at this Comfort Inn. However, as of April 1 it changes to being a Rodeway Inn (still a Choice Hotels member) and I wonder what this signals. The desk worker said that it is only because it does not have the required number of units that it is losing its Comfort Inn status.

We did not notice any freeway noise as mentioned in another review. Of course we usually keep our heating/AC system on wherever we go to mask sounds around us.

The City Cafe across the street at the Best Western was a great place to eat. Many local people were packed in and enjoyed a large menu. The breakfast at Comfort Inn was basic.

One benefit of having slightly dated furnishings was that the tub in the room is the older style tub (that you don't find in the updated rooms) that is so comfortable to lean back in if you want to really relax.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Signal Mountain, TN
Reviewed 15 January 2013

This Comfort Inn is a great little place to stay that is just a few minutes from everything. It has always felt safe being that it is next to a Jaquar and Land Rover Dealership tells you its not is a bad area. The rooms have always been clean and comfrotable and I love having the private balcony to get some fresh air or watch traffic go by on the Interstate. The breakfast was great and the staff was more than accomodating! Very friendly people that strive to make sure you have a great visit.

Room Tip: All rooms have balconies, I prefer the second floor to have a better vew.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank MtnMoc
Kennebunkport, Maine
Reviewed 8 January 2013

Checked into this hotel and turned around and checked right back out! The rooms are OK but the hotel butts right up against the freeway and the noise is incredible. If you don't mind a very noisy room then it would be OK. We had our dog with us and the only pet friendly rooms were the ones closest to the freeway. We went a little further up the freeway and stayed in La Quinta, another pet friendly hotel on Shallowford Drive. This was much better.

Room Tip: Pet friendly rooms are the ones closest to the freeway, very noisy. If you do not have a pet, ask f...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kay S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chattanooga
Econo Lodge Airport
Hampton Inn Chattanooga-North/Ooltewah
Super 8 Chattanooga/East Ridge
Super 8 Chattanooga/East Ridge
#60 of 96 in Chattanooga

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!