“Is It Ever Open?”
Review of Cravens House

Ranked #39 of 149 things to do in Chattanooga
More attraction details
Owner description: This historic home was the site of one of the most intense Civil War Battles.
Janesville, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Is It Ever Open?”
Reviewed 26 March 2003

The house looks interesting from the outside, but when I've been there in early May and mid September, it's been closed, with no posted hours. I note that there are no hours posted on this site, either. Nonetheless, the hiking trails and monuments are well worth the time spent investigating them, so I highly recommend the immediate vicinity.

6 Thank Jimcomics

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Family Home”
Reviewed 15 November 2002

Wonderful historical site. I'm a little bit biased since my grandfather was born here and it's naturally my families history. Go see it. The authentic kitchen and natural spring cooler are amazing.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member