Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown
Country Inn
US$145
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
US$186
US$179
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
US$175
Great 4.5/5
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
  • Breakfast included
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$206
US$139
  • Pool
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$116
Very Good 4/5
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$210
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollspancake machineroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againbreakfast attendantparking feegeneral managernice breakfastindoor poolbusiness travelking suitelight sleeperbreakfast barconvenient locationbusiness centerhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I was stuck in town at 11:00 p.m on a Monday evening and went to this hotel because of its proximity to my workplace. The parking lot was full, which was disturbing and the front clerk said they were at capacity because of some sort of special event. She spent a few extra minutes working some sort of computer magic and got me into a room. This clerk's name is Samantha Doss and her photo was on the wall as employee of the month and she deserves it! The room was great. Will recommend this place to our clientele.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Beth G
Joclyn F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thanks so much for staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to recommend us to all your friends and family. Come back and see us again.

Thanks

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This new hotel is very convenient as it is just off I24. Excellent staff, especially Mgr. Curry Smith along with his ability to make one feel at home. The rooms are very clean and beds comfortable.
Breakfast is very good with a variety of selections.
There is an indoor pool and nice workout facility.

Room Tip: Corner suites which are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bettina88_10

Thanks so much for leaving your comments about your stay. We take pride in making our guests feel like they are part of the family. We would love to see you again in the future. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was a great hotel in my opinion. Rooms were clean, modern and spacious. Bed was great. The breakfast was by far one of the best continental breakfasts I have eaten.

However, we came bit early and couldn't check in which was understandable. We came back 2 hours AFTER check in time and had 2 wait in the lobby for about 20 minutes. (A little disappointing since we made reservations a week ago.) We got our keys and went up to our room, the cleaning lady was in there cleaning still so we had to stand in the hallway with our bags until she was finished. Then we got locked out because they did not process our rooms key. The desk clerk (samantha I believe) was very apologetic and explained by that they were short staffed. Probably not ideal for business stays but overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank kvinson05

Thanks so much for your comments regarding your stay with us. I apologize for inconvenience of your room not being ready when you arrived. We have and still are going through some staff updates and hope to have the kinks worked out real soon. Please come back and visit us again in the future we would love to have you stay with us again.

Thanks

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Recently stayed at this nice hotel in downtown Chattanooga. Overall, everything was great at this hotel - clean room, good breakfast, and a good Manager. Slight issue when we got there with the elevator not working, but it was fixed the next day. The only big problem was with the young woman at the Front Desk, Aleshia. After requesting a late checkout early in the morning with a man, Aleshia told me I would be charged a fee if I checked out late. She then denied what she had done when I asked to speak with the Manager later at checkout. When I went down, she was eating her lunch right there at the Front Desk, she yelled across the room to get a manager to come, and then lied to both me and the manager when confronted. Unbelievable! Some of the absolute worst customer service I have ever seen at a hotel's front desk! I hope they do something so this employee does not continue to treat guests this way. She will lose them a lot of business. At least the manager was very polite, professional and helpful. He asked what he could do to remedy the situation and wanted us to leave feeling satisfied. After asking for a discount, he gave it immediately. Thus the four stars. I would have given this hotel five stars if it wasn't for the poor Front Desk treatment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AREtravellers
Joclyn F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thanks for your comments about your stay. I do want to apologize for the way you were treated that is not how we do things here and I hope you will give us another try in the future. I am glad that you were able to be compensated for the inconveniece that you experienced.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I reserved 5 rooms at the hotel for March 21-23, 2014. The stay was very pleasant. The property is in good shape. The staff was very professional and supportive of the needs for my 15 people. The continental free breakfast was very good. I would recommend this property to anybody, especially, if you are traveling and need accommodations for a group.

Room Tip: Suites are spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fwj1906

Thanks so much for leaving your comments about your stay. I am so happy that we were able to accomdate you during your time with us. Hoepfully we will see you again in the future.