I'm afraid it's a bit of an exaggeration to say this hotel is in the downtown area as it simply isn't. While clean and tidy my room was on the 2nd floor facing the street outside. With the passing traffic it sounded as if the cars were actually going through my room, add to this a very noisy AC unit and sleep was virtually impossible. The lift was bust too during my stay but that happens everywhere from time to time, I was there at the weekend and a repair crew was there Monday morning. The staff were decent it has to be said. Oh a handy piece of info is that there is a good city diner just down the street which is open 24 hrs for all hungry travellers. Also don't know why parking is $3 per night as it isn't downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel's newest downtown location with easy access to I-75, I-24 and US-27. We are within walking distance of the city center, and our Chattanooga hotel is near the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Chattanooga Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga