“Close to barely okay” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Ooltewah, TN
“Close to barely okay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

I will admit that I am not a good critic of Indian food. Rarely eat it. So my review is coming from that side of the track. The food just seem bland and all very much the same flavor. It if is supposed to taste that way then I guess I might change my rating slightly. Tried a lot of the veggie opitons and one of the chicken. I was with a group of people that eat Indian food on a regular basis. They rated the food as average.

Service was another story.

Seriously..service was not a priority. Took forever for our order to be taken. The waiter kept on saying we should try something different than what we were ordering. It an item on the menu "isnt good" then take it off. It took 15 min to get a refill on my very flat diet coke. Flat as in no fizz. Waiter never came back and checked on us. When we were done eating we shuffled the plates around to make it clear we were done. Still almost 20 min to get the check. Based on this visit do not think I would give them another chance. We were at the downtown location.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank robert37363

Collierville, TN
“Fantastic Food and Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

The location is great and easily accessible. We were greeted and seated promptly. We ordered the dinner combination for two. We were asked how spicy we liked our food. I told the waiter just mildly spiced and that's exactly how it was cooked. The dinner was delicious and more than we could eat. We took home enough for another meal at the hotel. We will eat here again on our next visit!

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

The meal was an adventure all its own. We ordered in and had it delivered (plan on 1 to 1 1/2 hours). Great Indian food and reasonable prices. Wish I could remember the names of the dishes to recommend, but I can't. One had spinach and Indian cheese, one was cucumbers with sauce, one was veggie curry (yum!), one was the chicken cocnut soup. I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it.

Visited February 2013
tucson, az
“Simply Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

I was staying in town overnight and discovered this wonderful restaurant. The food is delicious- perfectly spiced. It was some of the best Indian food I have had. The staff was wonderful also. I will definitely eat here the next time I am in town.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sweetwater, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rudest customer service in world i guess”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

we had big group of friends and family around 25 people after 90 min. waiting we got table and they start service was so bad i can't express in words it was horrible on starter we order some panner tikka no slat on it and when we tell them they are not agree there is no salt on starter then we order main course that food is so bad we order some and we get something we order bangan bhartha we just test 1 bite and test is so bad it was bad food(stickey not healthy )i don't know how the heath department check all food and they pass and when we inform that manager he said ok i will take back. we told him about service and bad food he did not apologize for that no sorry no discount and when we told him we don;t like to come back again he was very rude and say that's ok as you wish i never seen this kind of service and rude manager i suggest owner replace him or i can say just fire him very rude that knoxville branch is best i suggest never go to chattanooga plz....rude rude and very rude manager

• Visited January 2013