“So much fun and the new show on Saturday is great!”

Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Actors perform a live family-friendly comedy show all around you as you eat your dinner and enjoy the action! This is dinner with fun and unpredictable outcomes. The actors follow a script and theme, but love to spontaneously involve some of the audience or say something unplanned. Although they love playing with the audience, they are always respectful of those who just enjoy watching. Get to know the characters as they work their way around the room. Spot a crime. Identify the culprit when the authorities arrive. Appropriate for all ages!
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We have gone to these shows a few times in last years, we like to hit it at least once a year for the new show. The staff is amazing and the show and food are great for the price. We saw the American Idol show last night and it was so funny the guy playing bobby bobby is so funny and was great at responding to my husbands jokes Back. The girls and the guy playing Deff is funny happy birthday to that actor! We highly recommend the shows, have enjoyed everyone one of them with our kids!

Vaudeville C, Public Relations Manager at Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thank you so much for your loyalty over the years and for coming back to see our shows over and over again! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our newest show, Mystery of the Facebook Fugitive and hope that you will be back soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

The Italian Redneck Wedding Murder Mystery was the first stop we made on arriving in Chattanooga after a 7 hour drive from NC. The doors opened an hour before the show for seating and eating from the buffet. The food is not gourmet but is extremely well done. Sometimes you done need fancy, you just need stuff done well and this was. We definitely felt we received a good value from the meal in conjunction with the show.

As for the show, our experience began with the father of the groom walking around making small talk, an Italian gangster type and really funny. A Paula Deen-esgue mother of the bride was a tad more outrageous but favs for my family were the Rev. Domino and the sister of the bride. Both were a hoot. The Bride's sister came over and asked my kids if they were engaged and then berated me for pink polo I was wearing. The conversation ending with her throwing my napkin in my face and screaming"I'm keeping my eye on you, Pinky" as we all nearly stopped breathing from laughter. The redneck bride was a total train wreck and had us in tears, add to that dancing in the aisles, football references to our daughters college (Pirates, Aaarrrrgghh), and a church group down front of mature ladies who were getting a little out of hand. The best part of our trip, hands down!!

Highly recommended!!

1  Thank travelingbeast

Thanks so much for choosing Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Show during your visit to Chattanooga! We are so pleased that you enjoyed Mystery of the Redneck Italian Wedding! Be sure to come back and check out one of our other shows should your travels bring you back to the Scenic City!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Wife & I went together to a comedy dinner show. We don't ever attend comedy shows and the only 1 time we did before this about a year ago we walked out early because it was too vulgar for us. We wanted something fun to do as a date night and this place was fun. The first two comedians were great. Some Asian guy was the mc and he was really funny, next guy was some redneck and he was incredible, some guy name amor was horrible and almost made us leave, the final guy Danny Browning wasn't funny at all and we wish we could have listened to the redneck for another hour. We did walk out on Danny Browning as he almost made us fall asleep. Other than that, staff is nice. Food is good.

1  Thank Stevojax
Vaudeville C, Public Relations Manager at Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thanks so much for the feedback! We will be sure to use this feedback when booking future comedians. Be sure to come back and check out one of our Murder Mystery Dinner Shows!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I took my hubby here for his birthday this past weekend. The Staff are all very friendly and the décor is nice. Parking was a little hard, but it's in downtown and on the weekends, it's hard to find parking anywhere. The food was really good. Sounds funny, but the macaroni and cheese was to die for! The only disappointment in the food was the dessert. It was a chocolate cake, and it was hard and dry. I took one bite and pushed it aside. The entertainers are very funny and would stop at your table and just start talking. It's a murder mystery, so pay attention to what they say. They have a cash bar when you enter, with decent prices as well. For a different dinner experience, you should give it a try.

1  Thank Velcro911
Vaudeville C, Public Relations Manager at Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Thank you so much for your review of your recent experience at our Murder Mystery Dinner Show! So glad that you enjoyed not only the show, but our newly updated buffet menu and bar selections! Be sure to come check out our stand up comedy shows on Friday and Saturday nights they are ton of fun as well!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Just wanting to say that I had a great time! The staff was very nice and the characters were a pleasure to watch. I came with my daughter and her boyfriend and they enjoyed the show as well. We saw the Redneck Wedding. However, I did find it hard to get our server and our drinks refilled but other than that it was great. I would definitely recommend coming and seeing the show and I will be coming back to see a different one as well. Thank you guys for your hard work!!.

1  Thank Angela C
Vaudeville C, Manager at Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

So glad that you had a blast at our Murder Mystery Dinner Show! Be sure to come back and check out one of our other shows because they are always different! Also we have a wonderful line up of stand up comedians that we feature every Friday at 9:30 pm or Saturday at 10:30 pm. Thanks so much!