“I'd go back!”

Vaudeville Cafe Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Actors perform a live family-friendly comedy show all around you as you eat your dinner and enjoy the action! This is dinner with fun and unpredictable outcomes. The actors follow a script and theme, but love to spontaneously involve some of the audience or say something unplanned. Although they love playing with the audience, they are always respectful of those who just enjoy watching. Get to know the characters as they work their way around the room. Spot a crime. Identify the culprit when the authorities arrive. Appropriate for all ages!
Reviewed 17 April 2010

My son and I enjoy the dinner and play. We like that it is interactive. You can be part of the entertainment. The times we've been you can be an involved as you'd like to be but aren't forced to participate in the show if you'd rather not. We like it and have seen several of their shows. It is a bit on the pricey side for us but we will splurge for it on occasion.

Reviewed 26 March 2010

We have done this show twice both where different and I loved them both. The food was kinda sucky but the show was worth it.
We even took our son who always asks to go back.

Reviewed 23 January 2010

It was one of the most stupidest thing my family and I have had to pay to go see. The food was not bad but the story line and acting was as redneck and you can get. Will not go back or can not recommend it.

1  Thank ramblinroze