We selected this hotel because we knew it was going to be raining and wanted an indoor pool. (We planned the overnight trip shortly before we left.) When we arrived the front desk clerk was on her cell and the fourth of July decorations were still up. I had to wait for her to finish her personal business before she helped me. I asked for an extra pillow and I was informed there were no extra pillows. The decor is horribly outdated, which is not a big deal if it is maintained, well its not. The carpets are fraying and have gross stains. The suite we stayed in consisted of a sitting area, bath, and separate bedroom. There was a light bulb out in the sitting area. The air conditioner did not work in the sitting area- it was uncomfortably warm. The furniture was gross (check out the pictures), There was a big damaged spot in the dry wall. The next morning we went to go for a swim and the pool heater was broken. The water was freezing and disgusting. It was so cloudy and had a green hue, I would not let my child in the water. I had a reasonable expectation of a clean room and pool, I was sorely disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy access off I-24 just minutes from downtown Chattanooga and area attractions of Lookout Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson _ Chattanooga i-24 West Hotel Chattanooga
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson _ Chattanooga i-24 West
- Country Inn Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Country Inn