“Personal experience”

Ranked #15 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
chattanooga, United States
“Personal experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

This particular motel was very clean, location was very good and staff were quite pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anybody. I will try to stay here again if I return. The facilities were limited but adequate, the swimming pool was small but friendly to children. The breakfast was above average for any motel and offered more than a typical continental type of menu.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

TameikaMurray, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
Thank you for staying with us and leaving your comments on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the additional amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Chattanooga area. Thanks....Rhonda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

The area is beautiful and the hotel in an area easy to visit family on Signal Mtn. and also for going downtown for dinner. Spent one day at the aquarium which was awesome. There is so much to see and do in this area. Will definitely go back again to take in some of the other sites.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for staying with us at our Lookout Mountain location. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay as well as the abundance of activities our area has to offer. We look forward to you coming back again when your travels bring you back to Chattanooga. Thanks....Rhonda
Black River Falls, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

This place was great, clean and very comfortable. The front desk clerk was exceptionally nice too. My husband fell ill on our trip and we had to check out early, she offered suggestions on where to be seen and made sure we were reimbursed for our missed nights. We would absolutely stay here again!

1 Thank Janell A
Thank you for leaving your comments on Trip Advisor and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and were able to help out with you husband being ill. We hope he is feeling much better. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Chattanooga....Rhonda
Riverview, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

The room I stayed in was next to their mechanical room. They had alarms going off inside the mechanical room and I was unable to get any rest. Every time they fixed the alarms they would go off again. Unable to get any rest. I do not recommend Room 111

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

TameikaMurray, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the noises coming from the mechanical room. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is why we stay at Country Inns & Suites. They have the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The rooms are spotless. Internet accessibility. Quiet. Hot breakfast included. Those are the most important amenities to me. .

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

We are happy to hear you had a good night’s sleep. We know a good night’s rest is very important. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and we are glad we exceeded your expectations.
Grand Prairie, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I had already grabbed a cookie and gone out to the car, so I didn't hear it. The girl at the front desk is just trying to do her job. She takes the keys and says I hope you enjoyed your stay and all that stuff. We'd already paid through priceline, so we didn't really have to do anything at checkout, but it's good to make sure there are no additional charges on the card and I think housekeeping would like to know when we've left. So my husband turned in the keyes and the girl is doing her job, and Ms. Member of Management makes some remark about priceline.
Okay, so I won't give bad marks for the one person, cause everybody else was doing what they were supposed to do. Members of housekeeping and other employees asked if I needed anything and tried to say pleasant things when in the hallways and the elevator.
Again, there was no hot tub, but I was less disappointed as this time I wasn't told that there would be one.
Someone made an effort at breakfast. There were fried eggs. They were still reheated eggs in a warming dish, but a friend was complaining that hotels/motels only ever have scrambled eggs, so here on this day there were fried eggs for a change. And they had put out salsa to put on the eggs, and that's always appreciated. Also, they had some canned strawberries if you want your waffles a little different.
There are cookies.
This location had the old sign and hadn't yet had the upgrade or the facelift or whatever they are calling it. And this location doesn't have the restaurant with it that some of them used to.
Restaurants within walking distance are Taco Bell, Cracker Barrel, and maybe the Waffle House.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Carterville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

it was mediocre at best. The kitchen staff was rude, the food was poor, housekeeping did not do their job. The fitness center was lacking. The location was ok. I would not stay there again and would not recommend it.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.