We are a family of four with two boys (9 & 7) who traveled from Atlanta to hike at Lookout Mountain and enjoy the Christmas lights at Rock City. We chose this hotel due to it's proximity, price (King Studio suite for $99) and ratings here on tripadvisor. Here's our review:
- nice interstate hotel near Lookout Mountain (Rock City, Ruby Falls, etc.).
- decor looks modern and upscale.
- rooms are clean, nicely appointed, and a decent size for the price (but by no means big).
- breakfast was good, and our kids loved making their own waffles
- indoor pool a big plus this time of year for the kids
- very noisy - seemed as if there was no soundproofing between the walls - people near us were laughing and playing music and TV loud all night but it was hard to tell where it was coming from (above or either side) so hard to know who to complain about. We faced front of hotel and traffic noise also very noticeable in the room.
- do not think about using sofa bed for sleeping! Mattress was very ratty looking, and our boys complained how uncomfortable it felt (and we have NEVER heard them say that before). Only by moving the mattress to the floor was it okay enough to sleep on.
- indoor pool is very small
Overall, I give this a 3 star average rating. If not for the noise and beat-up sofa-bed mattress I would have given it 4 or even 5 stars -- especially in the "value per buck" category.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chattanooga i-24/Lookout Mountain
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga