Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Inn(Chattanooga)
View Hotel
All reviewslookout mountainfront deskroom was cleanruby fallswould stay here againwafflesfree breakfastnice breakfastbreakfast staffthe breakfast areasofa bedroad noisei highly recommend this hotelgreat place to staythe general managershower curtainstayed two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This is a really nice hotel. The location was quiet and peaceful. Looks to be a newer hotel. Staff was professional and friendly. The room (414) was huge! We had more than enough space. Directly across the street from Wal Mart , which in my opinion is always a plus. Highly recommended. We definitely would stay again!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miss K
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We were driving back to Iowa from Florida and wanted a reasonably priced clean and comfortable place to stay close to 1-24. This was it!
Nestled atop a hill with a wonderful view of Lookout Mountain, this Fairfield was among the best moderately priced hotels at which I've been a guest (and I've stayed at LOTS of them)! It's a short drive to Point Park on Lookout Mountain, and within 10 easy minutes of downtown restaurants.The management (Brooke and Jeff at the front desk) here is friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Rooms are on the small side, but nicely decorated and clean, beds are very comfortable. Shower has plenty of pressure and hot water. Parking can be tight on when the hotel sells out (like was the night if our visit). Breakfast is nothing special, but the attendants keep everything neat and well-stocked. Glad to have found a comfortable and dependable home away from home for future trips to/from Florida!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank blandboy
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This hotel is wonderful! The staff and room were great. The bed was comfy and clean. Definitely plan to come back for a visit! The location is good and view was stunning. Compared to other hotels near lookout mountain this is one of the best!

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Nikki K
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This a excellent place to sleep and eat while traveling, rooms are spacious, very clean and bedding linen was very clean too. we are making this Fairfield are number 1 place to stop when we travel down south. The staff very professional and kind.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank deedee6366
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I am a world traveler so when I read that there was a new property on I24, I had no hesitation booking based on great TripAdvisor reviews. Fact is I bunked there last night; going straight to bed and leaving at first light.

Brooke at the front desk was awesome and informative.

The hotel is on top of a mini-mountain with a great view of the surrounding topography. The place is immaculate. I will investigate further on my return in seven days time.

Room Tip: My room was 202 which faced the car park...but the car pack is on a hill facing the mountains. There may be very desirable views from this location that I am not aware of.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo