Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #6 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
San Antonio, Texas
“Good for 1 Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I and my 10-month old daughter stayed here 1 night this past weekend. We stayed in a Studio King, which the room seemed smaller than just a standard king - it was hard to manuever around. The hotel is located on top of a hill, which overlooks the valley below. It is a beautiful site with the mountains enclosed all around you. I wish the view from our room had this magnificent view, but it didn't, it actually had no view, only the view of the room line. My preferences, entered online, were not honored - no high floor and no crib available for my child. My wife and I went to Walmart and bought a pack'n play for our little one. I booked a package, which included tickets for the TN Aquarium, but no tickets were ever delivered. The GM Jeffrey acknowledged that this was a mistake on their part and quickly fixed my bill, gave me a little bit of a discount on the room rate. Overall, I would probably stay closer to downtown next time, but did have an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor so you can admire the view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I am in LOVE with Chattanooga, TN... This is one of God's majestic and opulent surroundings! Its so peaceful and the atmosphere is so clean, and everyone we came in contact with displayed community! When I take time from my busy schedule to write a review-it really says my experience was a good one.. This hotel is so beautiful and clean. From the time I made our reservations over the phone, the guest service was excellent! I spoke with Dee the night auditor and she was very kind and courteous. I also spoke with Shun from the front desk. She has outstanding guest service, over the phone and also after we met in person. She maintained a courteous and professional demeanor our entire stay.. We felt like royalty before we arrived. The hotel is well maintained-very clean. Another bonus when you are away from home you really want to be in a clean environment. Lastly we had the privilege of meeting Audrey, she maintains the breakfast area! Audrey has 5 star, 5 diamond guest service! We wanted to recognize her exemplary guest service all 4 days of our stay... She is an exceptional person. Your company is blessed to have her. She works very hard and always had a smile on her face, even when it was very busy at times. She is a jewel, and we wanted to recognize her for her world-class guest service. I highly recommend this hotel. And I commend everyone for a job well done. And for making our stay a memorable one... Thanks again Latoya Davis

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view room! Not sure if all rooms have that view,,
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Latoya D
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This is a really nice hotel. The location was quiet and peaceful. Looks to be a newer hotel. Staff was professional and friendly. The room (414) was huge! We had more than enough space. Directly across the street from Wal Mart , which in my opinion is always a plus. Highly recommended. We definitely would stay again!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Miss K
Quad Cities USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We were driving back to Iowa from Florida and wanted a reasonably priced clean and comfortable place to stay close to 1-24. This was it!
Nestled atop a hill with a wonderful view of Lookout Mountain, this Fairfield was among the best moderately priced hotels at which I've been a guest (and I've stayed at LOTS of them)! It's a short drive to Point Park on Lookout Mountain, and within 10 easy minutes of downtown restaurants.The management (Brooke and Jeff at the front desk) here is friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Rooms are on the small side, but nicely decorated and clean, beds are very comfortable. Shower has plenty of pressure and hot water. Parking can be tight on when the hotel sells out (like was the night if our visit). Breakfast is nothing special, but the attendants keep everything neat and well-stocked. Glad to have found a comfortable and dependable home away from home for future trips to/from Florida!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank blandboy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

This hotel is wonderful! The staff and room were great. The bed was comfy and clean. Definitely plan to come back for a visit! The location is good and view was stunning. Compared to other hotels near lookout mountain this is one of the best!

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Nikki K
West Allis, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

This a excellent place to sleep and eat while traveling, rooms are spacious, very clean and bedding linen was very clean too. we are making this Fairfield are number 1 place to stop when we travel down south. The staff very professional and kind.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank deedee6366
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I am a world traveler so when I read that there was a new property on I24, I had no hesitation booking based on great TripAdvisor reviews. Fact is I bunked there last night; going straight to bed and leaving at first light.

Brooke at the front desk was awesome and informative.

The hotel is on top of a mini-mountain with a great view of the surrounding topography. The place is immaculate. I will investigate further on my return in seven days time.

Room Tip: My room was 202 which faced the car park...but the car pack is on a hill facing the mountains. Ther...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo