Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #6 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Raleigh, NC
“A great view”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The beds were comfortable and clean which is very important. The first day there were no washcloths in our room. They were there the next day. For some reason, it seemed like there was a towel problem. I kept asking for pool towels, and I never saw any by the pool the entire four days. Breakfast seemed to please everyone. Being gluten-free, I ate the boiled egg and coffee. They have great choices in creamers. The AC goes off and on so loudly that I ended up wearing earplugs. Plus, you can hear running water down behind the walls. Pool was small, but I was the only person in it in the mornings. It says it is 5 ft but it only came to my shoulders. The view of mountains so beautiful. The staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: I was on the first level. The noise level may go down the higher you go.
Green Features: I have no problem saving energy. I just wished the AC was quieter on starting and stopping.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Jeff H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.com. For the most part, it seems like you had an enjoyable stay. I can assure you that I will be addressing the concerns that you had. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We hope to see you again in the future in hopes that we can make your next stay an excellent experience. Thanks again for your business!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Conroe, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stay at this hotel about once a year and love it. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and updated. My family loves to swim when we stay and pool and pool area are very clean. The view from the rooms is amazing.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks again for your business!
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We loved our stay here! Everything was so nice, well kept and clean. The pool area was smaller than expected, but there was plenty of clean towels available and enough chairs to go around. My sister in law loved their pillows so much, she tried to buy one! One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. The breakfast was good too! Very nice and highly recommend staying here!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Orange, Virginia
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Conveniently located to the interstates, and near downtown, you just can't beat how handy it is. This is a newer end so lots of spiff about it not found in older Fairfields. Front desk cheery and helpful. Room is great.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front side; that way it's possible to see the mountains. The back side loo...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
luella, ga
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Went here with my two daughters for a weekend away. We had originally scheduled to be there two nights. Things changed and we were able to go only for one night and I made the changes days ahead. According to Fairfield folks, I made new arrangements and did not change the one I had...even though I clicked on the "change reservations" link. Therefore, I was charged the night we did not come. HOWEVER, to their credit, after two phone calls and 2 weeks...I was able to get the amount credited back to my card.

Having said all that, the breakfast was very good (hate that the pancake maker was broken) and we did enjoy ourselves.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Buzzin48
Jeff H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for your review for our hotel on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your business! I am sorry to see that you had difficult time getting the issue with your reservation resolved in a timely manner. I can assure you that I will do my part in making sure my staff is properly trained on how to better to react to this situation. I am happy to see that the issue was resolved. I am glad that you chose our hotel for your stay in Chattanooga and I hope that we can better serve you in the future!
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very clean with friendly staff. It's in a good location with a fantastic view! The beds were comfy, the breakfast is good with a good variety. My only problem I would have about this hotel is that it's too pricey and they don't give military discount! I would stay here again though!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank WSargent
Paoli, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 9 July 2014

After a long drive, it was nice to arrive into a very clean (look, feel, and smell) lobby. I was immediately refreshed. Conveniently located close to Lookout Mountain, Rock City, and Ruby Falls. Staff very friendly. Will definitely look to stay here again if and when our travels take us back to Chattanooga.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family