“Hotel has all you need.!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #10 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 21 August 2010

Stayed the night of August 3rd. I first want to thank the clerk at the desk for guiding me to the hotel by telephone. He was very kind and helpful even with a lobby full. When I arrived at the hotel I was checked in promptly. Hotel has 3 or 4 desk top computers for guest use free. Room was spotless and quiet. View was great over the valley and to the hills beyond. Plenty nearby including food and shopping. Breakfast was typical but I was glad it was available. Temperatures were near 100 but stayed cool and slept well. If back in area will stay there again. Highly recommend! And altough traveling a solo female felt safe.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank petperson

Reviewed 27 July 2010

This hotel was really great. It is very modern and the rooms were very clean. The hotel staff were kind and courteous, and the breakfast was really good. The price for the room was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Chattanooga area. It is very conveniently located to the Lookout Mountain area and also the waterfront.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2010

The reason for my experience with this hotel was a business meeting. I found the meeting room spacious and well equipped. The staff was friendly and willing to assist with our needs. The hilltop view was comforting & relaxing, a great place to transact business.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2010

The conference room was great for our meeting; clean, quiet, well-furnished. Courteous service from the staff. Would definitely use again. Didn't spend the night, but would expect the rest of the hotel to be on par with the conference room and lobby area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2010

I chose this hotel based on other reviews and I have to say I am so glad I did. Hotel looked brand new. Very clean, comfortable beds, larger than normal bathroom excellent service and staff, super easy check in check out. Free continental breakfast including waffles, hard boiled eggs, microwavable breakfast sandwiches and quiche WOW never had a free breakfast like this before. Location is excellent for Ruby Falls, Lookout Mountain etc. Highly recommend.....

1  Thank NSantora
Reviewed 30 June 2010

Chose hotel for proximity to Lookout Mountain, but ended up doing downtown Chattanooga attractions also, hotel was about 15 minutes to both, very centrally located. The breakfast was standard Fairfield, but attendant was very friendly and constantly was restocking and cleaning breakfast area. The hotel and rooms are clean, new, and attractively decorated. A big plus for us was two queen size beds, great for a family of four with two teenagers. We used the fitness center and it was good for a Fairfield, three machines and weights. The only negative was the pool, indoor and very small. We looked at it and it smelled bad and was like an echo chamber-very unpleasant. If I had younger children who wanted to enjoy a pool I would go to another hotel. Otherwise a good choice.

Reviewed 27 June 2010

I agree with the previous reviews, the hotel is great, the pool is nice (no jacuzzi, though) The breakfast buffet is fabulous (waffles you make yourself, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurts, bagels, english muffins, pastries, apple and orange juice, milk, hot oatmeal and tea and coffee). The location is lovely, ask for a room that views Lookout Mountain.

The entire staff (from front desk, to maintenance), was very friendly and professional and knowledgeable.

WARNING! When we arrived, we parked on the side of the hotel by the "secured" door (which required a room key to enter) because it was right by our room. The first "RED FLAG" we noticed when we parked there was broken automobile glass in one of the parking spots, but we parked there regardless (figured it was a one-time thing). The next morning upon leaving for some sightseeing, the driver's side window of our car was broken out, and our car was rampaged. AND SO WAS THE BRAND NEW SUBURBAN's parked next to us. There are no video surveillance cameras on the side of the building, SO PLEASE DO NOT PARK THERE if you stay at this hotel. The police department was quick to act, and mentioned that there had been a few incidents they previously responded to. This appears to be a very nice, newly developed area, and I truly believe if there was better security in the parking lot, this incident would never have happened.

Overall, I would stay here again, but would make sure to park in the well lit areas of the parking lot. Lucky for us, we took all our belongings into the hotel, so the vandals got NOTHING from our vehicle! HA!HA! to them if they read this review.

Once again, I would stay here again, and I would recommend it, as long as you read the warning about the parking lot siituation. Hopefully in the future, this hotel will install security cameras on all sides of the hotel parking lots.

2  Thank Cheri T