“Great Experience”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Went here with a friend. This was my first time eating Indian cuisine and the wait staff was very helpful and patient. The food selection was amazing, with a full buffet plus full menu. And the food quality and taste was fabulous! I will def be going back!

1 Thank Ashlee H

“Wonderful Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

This has totally made my day. Best Indian food in Chattanooga, for sure. I'm so glad we found this little place. The selection of food is wide and all of it is amazing.

• Visited September 2013
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

When we come to Chattanoga we have to stop here. The food is wonderful. My brother-in-law who is Indian indroduced our family to this place. Good food. Good value

• Visited September 2013
Chattanooga, TN
“pure yumminess on a plate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

We really love the Curry Pot! None of us girls who get together monthly to eat new (to us) places are Indian food connoisseurs or go in for much spicy food, but we REALLY enjoyed eating here. The staff was super friendly too. This review is a little too far out for me to remember what I ate, but our group is returning to the Curry Pot this month, and we generally don't do repeats, since the whole goal is to try places we haven't been! But we can't stay away from this place. One of us has spent some time in North Africa and she really appreciates that they have goat on the menu. I tried some and it was good! Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank pantsonfire99
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Yummy Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have enjoyed everything I have ever ordered at the Curry Pot. I have also eaten off the buffet.
Some of my favorite dishes are Chicken Tiki Masala, Vegetable samosa, coconut chutney and there is a super yummy coconut curry (not sure if that's what it's called).
The service has always been good as well.

• Visited July 2013