“Most Helpful Attendant”

Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place
Ranked #42 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My family and I (5 in all) had a very late arrival at this property. The late night attendant, manning the front desk, took the best care of us. He made sure we had plenty of room, so we could make the most of our rest for the evening. Wonderful experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to read your positive comments about your stay and the wonderful service you and your family received by our evening front desk team.

We have a great team of hospitality professionals that does whatever it takes to create lasting memories for our guests that coincide with the new prototype Holiday Inn brand family of hotels. For all of this and more we sincerely thank you.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place in the near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I stayed 2 nights on business travel at this wonderful hotel. Very clean and had a wonderful staff. Front desk was great in offering me a drink when I checked in as well as helping me when I realized I had forgot my toothbrush. Plus there were also cookies at the fron at all times. The room was great, very clean and tidy. The pool was a great temp. The only bad thing would be the treadmills were not so great. I could tell they were older and the belt was slipping on one of them. However, I don't expect fitness center type equipment at the hotel and it did serve it's purpose while I was there. Overall, a great stay and very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2013

From all of us at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, we would like to sincerely thank you for your dedication towards the nations award winning hospitality loyalty program, Priority Club Rewards, and for writing a review of your experience on TripAdvisor for other potential guests to read.

Whether traveling for business or pleasure, we want our guests to not only consider our hotel property an overnight destination, but an experience of true Southern hospitality with immaculately clean rooms and a professional service team that genuinely cares about our guests and the service they provide. I would also like to thank you for your comments about our treadmills. From a team standpoint, this is invaluable information that we need to investigate so it does not adversely affect other guests in the future.

Thank you very much for your business and for having the confidence in our hotel that you would recommend us to others on TripAdvisor. We welcome you back anytime!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I had the pleasure of taking a stay-cation with my family last weekend at the Holiday Inn- Hamilton Place. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, and the entire staff went above and beyond ensuring our needs were met. Breakfast in the on-site restaurant was great, indoor pool was amazing and bed was super comfortable. Loved the bed offered both hard and soft pillows, which was perfect for both my husband and my needs. This hotel is also extremely close to lots of restaurants and shopping, some within walking distance. Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

We are delighted to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place. It is very pleasing to read that our efforts to ensure a wonderful staycation weekend are so warmly acknowledged.

Thank you for your heartfelt acknowledgement and for complimenting our team of colleagues for their friendliness, attention to detail, hotel cleanliness and for recognizing that our professional service team goes above and beyond to roll out the red carpet for our guests. We are also thrilled to read that you would recommend our hotel to others without hesitation! This, in itself, is the ultimate goal we are looking for from guests like yourself.

Your kind words are appreciated by all of our team and management that works exceptionally hard to provide the incomparable level of service that our guests come to expect when staying with us. On behalf of my team, we look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again!

Reviewed 4 March 2013

This is, by far, the best hotel we have stayed in during our many road trips across the country. Comfortable king size bed, with clean crisp bedding and fluffy towels--perfect after a long day of travel! No free breakfast, but there is a restaurant on site. Coffee & cookies in the lobby!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Along with my team, we are humbled and very thankful that you consider our hotel property The Best.

Our team of hospitality professionals strive daily to create lasting memories for our guests. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, we want our guests to not only consider our hotel property an overnight destination, but an experience of true Southern hospitality with immaculately clean rooms, great food to satisfy every palate, a comfortable atmosphere mixed in with a team that genuinely cares about their job and how it affects their guests.

On behalf of my team at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, we thank you for staying with us and for allowing us the opportunity respond to your warm comments.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

this hotel is really great, nice rooms clean ,staff very friendly and helpful with any info u might need,good size parking lot, can walk to a few restaurants,they have a restaurant in hotel only ate breakfast,was reasonable, had a buffet or cook to order menu ,looked like dinner was in price range of these hotels,beds very comfortable,definately stop here if visiting or passing thru ,across from hamilton mall and hundred s of stores and restaurants in area

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

On behalf of my team, we are very pleased to read of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor and for complimenting on our team of colleagues for their friendliness and attention to detail.

Next time you have the chance to stay with us, I hope you will have an opportunity to visit our in-house Fuse Restaurant for your dinner needs. Our culinary team cooks up the best in Southern cuisine, as well as a fully stocked bar to satisfy every palate.

Please let us know the next time you are in the Chattanooga area and we will be happy to roll out the red carpet for you!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

After a long day driving thru snow and ice, we really appreciated being upgraded to a suite with a beautiful view, after a stressful day's drive. Free, fast wi-fi. Clean, quiet, comfortable. The breakfast wasn't free, but it was very good, well presented, and with pleasant service. All of the staff we encountered here, were polite and friendly and welcoming. We will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place and for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased to read your positive comments about your stay and the wonderful service you received.

Our team sincerely appreciates you recognizing the efforts we took to extend the complimentary upgrade. When available, we love to upgrade our guests, especially our valued Priority Club Rewards members. This is something extra we do to show our appreciation for your continued loyalty to us. Thank you very much for noticing our commitment to our guests and allowing us to share in your inspiring review.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing to spend your time with us.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I have must have stayed at over 100 hotels throughout the years. This is by far the cleanest, with most friendly staff you could ask for. I ate every meal in the Fuse restaurant. The food was so good and perfectly prepared that on the fourth night I asked to meet the chef. He came out and introduced himself as Reggie. I thanked him for the excellent food he prepapred. All of the waitresses were as good as you could ask for. Every evening I came back to my room and it looked as if I had just checked in again with the exception of my personal belongings already being there. Thr room temperature was the same as I set it before I had left that morning. I think the tv had as many channels as I have at home. Most hotels have about 30 to 40 channels at best. But here they must have close to 100 channels if not more. I don't care much for working out of town, but this hotel almost made it like being at home. (only cleaner) lol... Any time I am in or even remotely close to Chattanooga, I will deffinately be staying here.

Room Tip: Get the executive suite, i.e. room 301. You will have your own living room, with 2 HD tv's.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review of our hotel! Guest feedback is truly a gift and we welcome both positive and constructive comments alike.

It is with great pleasure that we warmly welcome, meet and exceed our guests expectations on a daily basis. Our service team works exceptionally hard to provide the type of service that fits the Holiday Inn brand name. I shall certainly extend your great comments to our entire hotel team, especially Chef Reggie. I am very pleased to read that you hold such fond memories of your stay. For all of this and more we sincerely thank you.

Your time and business is important to us, and we look forward in welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place soon.