“Good place to stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Ruskin, Florida
“Good place to stay”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We have stayed here several times on our way to Chicago and have always been happy. The rooms are very nice. They accommodated us with a nice roll-away when we traveled with my mother. The breakfast was good.

Room Tip: There is a large mall just across the highway from the hotel with many restaurants.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place. Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We sincerely appreciate your warm acknowledgements and for complimenting our team of colleagues for their friendliness and attention to detail. It is certainly with pleasure that we ensure you hold such fond memories of your stay.

Along with my team, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Chattanooga in the near future.

Dan Deaver

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Crystal Springs, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We are IHG members and usually stay in Holiday Inn Express but found this hotel on line. In is a fairly new Hotel in keeping with the rebranding of the Holiday Inn and Express chain. It is a full service Holiday Inn with restaurant in hotel, so no free breakfast. The rooms were clean and lots of room. Its back off the main street so it is quiet. Stayed one night and enjoyed our stay. Would recommend this for road trips or business.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your feedback of your experience at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place. We also sincerely appreciate you being a valued IHG Rewards Club Member of InterContinental Hotels Group.

Our ultimate goal at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place is to not just live up to your expectations, but to exceed your expectations each and everyday. It was our pleasure to provide you with a great looking and clean hotel, complete with the feelings of home. For all of this and more we sincerely thank you.

Your recommendation of our hotel means the world to our team, and we look forward to seeing you again during your next travels to the Scenic City.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

My friend and I recently took a trip to Chattanooga and chose this hotel. This hotel is very new and it shows. Everything is clean and shiny. The front desk staff were very friendly and relational. The room was stylish and well appointed. We found the beds to be very comfortable and we were not bothered by our neighbors. We also noticed that there was plenty of hot water and the shower had lots of pressure. The only downsides we found were in the little things. We stayed in room #209. The first thing we noticed was a power outlet on the far side of the room near the head of the bed that had drywall damage around the cover plate. Also, we found that when we turned the shower handle the tub faucet moved. There wasn't a water leak, but it seemed like the piping was not secured in the wall. The last thing we noticed was probably an honest mistake by the maintenance staff, but someone should have noticed it before we did. There was a screwdriver on the floor between the tv stand and the desk.

Overall we had a great experience and would definitely stay at this hotel again. It just seems like they are 95% of the way there. Maybe next time.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 28 September 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your day in providing us a candid review of your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

While it appears you enjoyed your stay with us, I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for what appears to be a myriad of issues with your room. Rest assured I have shared your comments with my team, and the concerns you brought to our attention have been rectified. While we make mistakes and at times oversights, it is always very appreciative that our valued guests let us know when we are not meeting the mark.

Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience if your travel plans every bring you back to the city of Chattanooga. We would absolutely love for you to be our guest again.

Indiana
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

We spent one night here, but only because I refused to drive the rest of our 12 hour trip in 1 day with 2 children. It took them 3 1/2 hours to get us into our previously booked room. No apologies, no how can we accommodate you...
"You can go have dinner." Thanks, you're the desk clerk, not my personal travel advisor. Just claiming the housekeepers were behind in their schedule. After the 3 1/2 hours of waiting in our car, it was, "oh, you can have a free appetizer from our restaurant." We wound up not receiving an appetizer, but paying for dinner, which was a joke. I would have rather eaten at McDonald's. Might be clean, might be new, might not.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time in providing us your detailed experience at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place. Our team strives to provide the best possible experience whether staying with us for business or leisure. With that said, I apologize that you found your stay to be less than satisfactory.

I would like to discuss this in further detail with you so I may find out which employee(s) you might have possibly dealt with upon your arrival. This will help me determine, not only the employee in question, but when exactly you stayed with us. Unfortunately, I've run into a brick wall researching this issue because we have absolutely no record of your stay or the concerns detailed in your review.

Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience at 423-485-1185 and I will be happy address each concern individually. On behalf of my team, I apologize for the less than satisfactory experience, and look forward to working with you to research/resolve them.

Omaha
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have nothing but good to say about this hotel. "Chris", at the front desk, found a room for me. He was as sharp as a tack and his attire was impeccable! He bent over backwards to help me since i didn't have a reservation. The room was beautiful. I felt very secure and safe. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is great as it is close to lots of restaurants and the beautiful Hamilton Place mall. 5 ***** stars from me.

Room Tip: There's really not a bad room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
I am pleased to read you thoroughly enjoyed your experience at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay and for commending on our service team, namely Chris! He is truly a one of a kind asset to our team that exemplifies guest service. We are very lucky to have him.

We look forward to an opportunity to welcome your return.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Very Clean and quiet. Front desk was very helpful....We always stay with Holiday Inn while traveling and this location lived up to the quality of service expected.. Beds are comfortable and room decor is beautiful...i wish we could have stayed longer in the area..We would surely stay at this location again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janet M
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
My team at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place sincerely appreciates your feedback outlining your experience with us while traveling on your halfway stop away from Baton Rouge. I would also like to thank you for your continued loyalty towards the Holiday Inn brand and InterContinental Hotels Group.

Your charming feedback is much appreciated by our team and owners on a job well done. We personally believe that the Holiday Inn brand has set itself apart from the rest of the competition in providing the amenities and world class guest service that you have come to expect.

We hope to be service to you again in the very near future if your travel plans bring you back to the Scenic City.

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Very clean hotel - probably because it's so new. This was my 3rd time staying and each time has been wonderful. Beds are super comfortable with lots of pillows - bathrooms are clean - no noise...bar is quiet (until I get there) and the restaurant morning food is sufficient - hotel food. Nice job!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
HolidayInnHPMgmt, Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
On behalf of my team, we sincerely thank you for your continued loyalty towards the Holiday Inn Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, your time and attention in providing a detailed review of your experience with us.

We certainly strive to consistently give our guests a pleasant experience to remember, and it brings us great joy that all our hard work is well appreciated. Your recommendation towards our hotel property, cleanliness, Food & Beverage options and excellent service is indeed heart-warming. Thank you for inspiring us to go above and beyond what is expected to continually offer great comfort and convenience to our valued guests.

We certainly hope to be of service to you again in the very near future.