“Big portion, little price...umm cheesecake”
Review of City Cafe Diner

City Cafe Diner
Ranked #33 of 839 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this place. We have ate here on numerous occasions and everything is always great. The service is nice and family oriented. Today we stopped by to buy a whole cheesecake (half Oreo and half butterfinger)on our way home. The place was packed for thanksgiving. We felt right at home. If you are passing through Chatt, TN give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for City Cafe Diner

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Right off I-75. They have a great breakfast menu. The food is good and the prices reasonable. They also have really nice sandwiches.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Though the restaurant has been in Chattanooga for years, this was my first time to visit. We decided for a late Sunday morning breakfast and decided to try City Café. As we walked in, we were greeted and then taken into the lobby of the attached Days Inn Motel to wait until our table was available...that was the strange part! The restaurant offers a huge menu for both breakfast and lunch/dinner. The French toast and home fries that I ordered could not have been better! My husband ordered the big breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, potatoes, etc...and love it as well. The waffle that my daughter ordered was a bit on the dry side. We were too full to even look at all of the wonderful desserts that the restaurant has to offer, but we'll definitely be back to try those out as well.

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Awesome food and two cases full of incredible desserts. Bringing home the raspberry white chocolate cheesecake. On the first visit we had breakfast and the biscuits were really light and delicious

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Food was delicious. Large portions and great service. What a super find in Chattanooga. We will definitely come again when we are in this town.