“Night stay/passing through”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Best place to eat. We walked there from our motel. After eating there we almost didn't make it back. The food is so good and they do not know the word small. My brother is a big eater and he could not finish his meal and was miserable. Wide variety selection. Dessert are out of the world. Needless to say we took ours with us.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

The Service Was VerY Good. The Food Was Frozen And The Gravy Was Packaged. Taste Was Not Any Better Than Waffle House.

Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this place. We have ate here on numerous occasions and everything is always great. The service is nice and family oriented. Today we stopped by to buy a whole cheesecake (half Oreo and half butterfinger)on our way home. The place was packed for thanksgiving. We felt right at home. If you are passing through Chatt, TN give them a try. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Right off I-75. They have a great breakfast menu. The food is good and the prices reasonable. They also have really nice sandwiches.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Though the restaurant has been in Chattanooga for years, this was my first time to visit. We decided for a late Sunday morning breakfast and decided to try City Café. As we walked in, we were greeted and then taken into the lobby of the attached Days Inn Motel to wait until our table was available...that was the strange part! The restaurant offers a huge menu for both breakfast and lunch/dinner. The French toast and home fries that I ordered could not have been better! My husband ordered the big breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, potatoes, etc...and love it as well. The waffle that my daughter ordered was a bit on the dry side. We were too full to even look at all of the wonderful desserts that the restaurant has to offer, but we'll definitely be back to try those out as well.