“A great stop, worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taco Mamacita

Taco Mamacita
Ranked #19 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Taco Mamacita is a "Fresh-Mex" restaurant specializing in funky-fusion tacos, enchilladas, Peruvian chicken, fresh made guacamole and amazing margaritas!
Roswell, Georgia
“A great stop, worth the trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

A great Mexican restaurant that is not the normal Mexican fare that is a burrito smothered in cheese.
The food is great, fresh and full of flavor. Great sides, I had plantains (great) and the others had the mexican corn. I tasted the corn and really want the recipe!
If you go, it is in the same shopping center as Milk & Honey, a fantastic ice cream shop. A fantastic stop and worth the trip!!

Knoxville
“Tasty reasonably priced food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was in Chattanooga for a conference and went to Taco Mamacita. I had a shrimp police boy taco and the oh bet taco. I liked them both. We also had the appetizer sampler of chips, salsa, cheese dip, and guacamole. The guacamole was delicious. We had the traditional tomato salsa. It was tasty with a little spice. My only disappointment was the sangria. Our waiter Marc was super nice and answered all our questions. I would go back.

Cornelius, North Carolina
“Excellent tacos, service, atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We came here by accident on a Saturday night and left pleasantly surprised. After an appetizer of Guac (very good) we had the Korean BBQ and General Homeboy tacos on the recommendation of the bartenders. We ate at the bar for instant seating as the place was packed and rockin' inside and on the large patio. One of the better tacos I've had anywhere. Super friendly staff in every corner of the establishment. We need a place like this at home in Charlotte.

acebaby
“Ate here twice..brought friends back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

There are a lot of options, if you like options when consuming tacos :) The food was good, not crazy good, but good enough to come back. I do like the atmosphere, and our server was friendly. The family style chicken meal was good, and it was plenty of food for four adults. We wanted something mid range pricing and good atmosphere in Chattown and this fits the bill.

Visited May 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Rustic decor, enjoyed the atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and customer service. It's no authentic Mexican restaurant for sure, It is very American with all American waiters/staff. I do recommend to eat here with friends or on a casual date. I loved the rustic feel to the place.

Visited October 2013