“Amazing, fresh food.”

Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taste the difference. Our Food, Our Promise: We hope that you will notice with all your senses the freshness and quality of every ingredient we put into our products from our lettuces and vegetables to our proteins and sauces, soups, teas and coffees. They taste and look different and better because they are.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Amazing, fresh food.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I have been here only once and all I can say is wow! I will definitely return. The good was amazing, it was fast, and I was completely satisfied with every aspect of my meal. If you haven't tried it do yourself a favor and go to fresh2order today.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always fresh!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Perfect place to grab something quick and fresh. Portions are plenty for lunch and the service is perfect!

Rossville, Georgia
“Good food!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food was very good but the service was somewhat disorganized. We visited F2O with friends for the first time. Two of us received our dinner and it was a long wait before our friends received their meal. We even went inside to ask what the delay was all about and that is when our friends' appetizer was finally served. Then another long wait for their dinner even though they had ordered the same entrees we did.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Enjoy if you want to be sick”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went there. Our food tasted great, however, we both spent the entire night and early next morning very very sick if you know what I mean. We had gotten different things but both were chicken. So maybe it wasn't fully cooked. I would not recommend to anyone.

• Visited October 2013
jgideon10, Owner at Fresh To Order, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Apenbster,
I saw your review and am greatly concerned. Please email Ben Carley at bcarley@freshtoorder.com at your nearest convenience so we may get more details and ensure you are taken care of. Hope to hear from you soon.
“Great food, wonderful service, and a pleasant atmosphere!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

It is a real treat every time I eat at Fresh to Order restaurant. I absolutely love the F2O Tuna Salad Melt, and their Mushroom soup. I crave it for days after I've eaten it.

The last time we were there I ordered the mushroom soup, and as I sat down the chef walked up to me, and he said "mam, I have some mushroom soup, but I have fresh cooking, and I don't feel comfortable giving you this little bit that's left." Of course, I thanked him for that, and ordered the creamy chicken!!!! Wow, now I'm in love with that one, too.

The food is always fresh, the service is always great, and we always have such a pleasant experience.

• Visited March 2014