“Lite lunch”

Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taste the difference. Our Food, Our Promise: We hope that you will notice with all your senses the freshness and quality of every ingredient we put into our products from our lettuces and vegetables to our proteins and sauces, soups, teas and coffees. They taste and look different and better because they are.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Amazing place where you can mix and match to suit your hunger. I had a tossed chopped salad and a bowl of mushroom bisque that was divine. They had so many unique beverages and the staff were very polite and helpful.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I call this "Our Favorite Place" -- after we've been married for 29 years, we communicate in code. I know, that's disgustingly cute. F2O is a disgustingly cute name, too, but I really like the food here, and I don't feel like I'm paying for a lot of "am-bi-ence," pronounced like it's all Frenchy. I always get the chicken vegetable soup, which is truly the best soup I've ever had. I often get the Asian chicken crunch panini, or sometimes the BBQ ribs. Both of these are excellent. I've tried a few other things, but these are what I like. My wife's vegetarian, and she really likes the corn chowder soup. Service here is usually really good, sometimes just pretty good. I would highly, highly recommend it. I just have two slightly odd comments, perhaps: 1) the fire leaping up in the grill constantly makes me a little nervous; 2) the large mirror in the men's bathroom that reads "You Are A Handsome Man" makes me a lot nervous. (I'm not kidding.) Huh? Who is supposed to be saying that?

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have eaten at f2o on numerous occasions and each time have been very pleased. The servings are always fresh and good. We have eaten salad, soup, and entrees and they have all been good. The service is both pleasant and fast. I would definitely recommend f2o to others.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I have been here only once and all I can say is wow! I will definitely return. The good was amazing, it was fast, and I was completely satisfied with every aspect of my meal. If you haven't tried it do yourself a favor and go to fresh2order today.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Perfect place to grab something quick and fresh. Portions are plenty for lunch and the service is perfect!